DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Wire Rope Security Cable Lock w/ 2-Key for Laptops - Silver (1.8m-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeoMax on 12/20/2013

It feels longer than the standard Kingston type locks. The cable appears a tad thinner but it doesn't really matter (if they wanted to steal your laptop they'll still need a wire cutter). Would not fit Macbook Pro's. Tried it on two (2011 and 2012 I think) but it's slightly too big. Works great for PC's since the hole on those seem to be a bit bigger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byendreottem on 10/28/2013

I'm using this to lock my instruments (synthesizers and sound modules) when I have to leave them unattended on stage. Very solid, easy to use and works exactly how I had hoped. Someone has been complaining about the smell on some of the security cable locks here on DX, but that's clearly exaggerated. There's a faint smell of plastic, but it's barely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcaor on 08/29/2013

Quality material. The wire feels very rigid and tough. The locking mechanism works fine and I was able to lock up my items (laptop, monitor, etc.) so as long as they had the [k] keyhole or what ever. It's very long too. For ease of use I found it hard to lock, that is the rubber is quite tough. I don't have many uses for it because I don't pplan on ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPierkuh on 04/15/2013

The lock fits fine in a laptop. No damaging of the laptop whilst locking or unlocking. Comfortable long steel cable, easy to lock to. Spare key in the package. No cons. If you want a easy to lock in cable-lock for your laptop, you'd really consider this cable lock. Very good pricing and good quality too. The cable is long enough to lock to a table pod ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuozas1 on 03/19/2013

Cheap price, fast shipping time to East EU, long wire it really usefull length, strong wire, plastic wire coating, good for standard laptops to secure to some unmovible things. NOT SUITIBLE FOR MACBOOK (unibody). MacBook seems to have smaller hole than standard. I am also not sure about the quality of the lock unit, it looks quite weak. Keys also does ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections