DX » Community » Reviews » H24 Mini Android 4.0 Network Media Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / USB / TF / AV - Red (4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfmarat on 03/16/2013

Very funny product. Unfortunately no hints what AV cable to use. Better include into the shipment. Hard to find the appropriate one. Gets heated very quickly. Easy to use, all apps can be installed from Google play. Very compact.Not easy to take out the sd card. Had to use some sharp tool to take it out. Remote control works only if directly straight ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybudasakyamuni on 03/08/2013

OS Android 4.1, has a lot of good features, you can install any mobile phone app for Android. I've installed Cam Viewer Pro and I can see all the surveillance cameras inside my home, It warns you when you receive an e-mail, while using facebook or youtube. You can browse the web, download games. It is really HD! The mouse feature from the remote control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinchabien on 08/31/2012

Perfect little Android device. Plug it straight into the HDMI port on you TV and a USB port and away you go. Gives you the Android experience on the big screen. easy to use, multilanguage, very fast. The micro sd slot is very useful to take your movies and music Cable CVBS(PAL/NTSC) not inlcuded Play all video formats. Can connect to LAN and Internet ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections