DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 Tablets
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsamila on 04/04/2013

Realy protect against dust and scratches. Very honest relation price/quality. In the site was maked as matte, I don't know if mine came with error in packing or something else but was not matte. very hard to apply without bubles caused by dust, more than criterious, you will need luck, but I beleive that is for all them. The material is very honest,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoeltje82 on 11/24/2012

Provides a good protection for dirt, stains and scratches on the screen of your favourite gear. Comes with a very minimal manual of how to put it on. And you need to perform this operation with surgical precision and in a room with barely any dust, otherwise it will come under the screenprotector while puting it on the screen, and it will stay there ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRitamay on 11/11/2012

This screen protector was very easy to apply to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The film fit perfectly - all corners were rounded for a nice fit. Using a credit card, I was able to remove about 98% of the bubbles. This brand was a snap compared to my previous purchase from another source. Fingerprints show on the screen a little more than I would like. When ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluizfernandoh on 09/22/2012

I bought it to protect the screen of my samsung galaxy tab 2 5110. the price is very cheap considering the shippment costs. It delayed a little bit to send. The size and shape fits perfectly. I have some dificulty to place it in the screem, since it is very big and because of it is not easy to take of the air bubbles inside. The little plastic thing ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections