DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 Tablets
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsamila on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy protect against dust and scratches. Very honest relation price/quality. Cons:In the site was maked as matte, I don't know if mine came with error in packing or something else but was not matte. very hard to apply without bubles caused by dust, more than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoeltje82 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Provides a good protection for dirt, stains and scratches on the screen of your favourite gear. Comes with a very minimal manual of how to put it on. And you need to perform this operation with surgical precision and in a room with barely any dust, otherwise it will come... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRitamay on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This screen protector was very easy to apply to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The film fit perfectly - all corners were rounded for a nice fit. Using a credit card, I was able to remove about 98% of the bubbles. This brand was a snap compared to my previous purchase from anoth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluizfernandoh on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it to protect the screen of my samsung galaxy tab 2 5110. the price is very cheap considering the shippment costs. It delayed a little bit to send. The size and shape fits perfectly. Cons:I have some dificulty to place it in the screem, since it is very big and... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections