DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLesarthois on 05/23/2014

Easy to install - nothing to do, Windows 7 recognize it immediately. It works fine, recognized my Bluetooth mouse and my smartphone with no problems. The plastic shell is very fragile. Removing the dongle if you use it on a laptop is highly recommended whenever you move it! There is a little blue LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvfrico on 05/19/2014

This micro bluetooth adapter is compatible with linux, and windows. At any Operative System (including Ubuntu, Manjaro and Windows 8+) I haven't had to install drivers. The quality of materials seems to be good. Maybe the price: It can cost a bit more than others found here. And is so small than sometimes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjrffrey on 02/15/2014

Work perfectly to convert my Canon MP600 printer to a bluetooth enabled Canon MP600 printer. Set up is straight forward. Come with CD driver, in case you need it. I am using Windows Vista and the set-up basically need around 1min None that it cause any noteworthy concern Cheap price and it come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• Mr.
    posted byMannedFox on 01/12/2014

Very nice. Installs automatically. Small sized and doesn't disrupt other usb devices to connect. Works very well. It comes with a driver cd inside the paper cover and I didn't know about it, so when I was cutting the package with a knife to open it, I scratched the cd, making it unusable. It's not DX ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluysma on 01/03/2014

Small size. Price. Driver is a evaluation copy, I can not use my BT dongle when evaluation has expired!!! Im going to return the item. Dont buy it. Driver is a evaluation copy, I can not use my BT dongle when evaluation has expired!!! Im going to return the item. Dont buy it. Driver is a evaluation copy,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylituenigo on 01/02/2014

Muy sencillo de utilizar y apenas necesita instalación. Funciona perfectamente y sin ningún tipo de problema. Por su tamaño se puede dejar siempre conectado dotando a tu ordenador de la capacidad para trabajar con dispositivos bluetooth En un principio no tiene contras aparentes, una mejora ... Read more

Conectado en el pc Dongle y disco de drivers

0 0 0

• posted bymobango on 12/30/2013

Here in Brazil would not find a dongle with this bluetooth version to buy, so the deal was very good. The blue light that stays bright when the dongle is connected, don't know if it is really necessary to be on all the time, I think it consumes power unnecessarily. I use this in my PC to connect a bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHydz on 12/19/2013

Works out of the box with a hackintosh, I use it with a gigabyte motherboard and all works like a charm. No kext nothing to install. It comes with a CD but i don't use it i think it's the windows drivers. On the package they don't specify that works natively with OS X. Print it ;) The most of the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiftah on 11/19/2013

Works out of the box under Mac OSX, both versions 10.8.* and 10.9 Mavericks. Very compact, has a small blue LED but this isn't bright enough to be annoying. Pairs fine with all devices that I've tried. Very compact when inserted, some people may find this inconvenient if it's hidden down behind a desktop ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywnd256 on 11/05/2013

Works perfectly fine with GNU/Linux kernel without third party or proprietary modules. Has a very bright blue led that's always on. You want to attach the dongle somewhere it won't blind you; back of your computer is probably the place. My first introduction to external Bluetooth adaptors was a rather ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections