DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by262349 on 07/28/2016

Pros: Easy to use, driver CD included but it's not needed. Very low price. I have a use for it to connect to my phone, Raspberry pi, and PC. Cons: It flashes a lot with a bright blue led, even when not connected to anything - can be annoying depending on where it is plugged in. It seems to stick... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycharlyp on 07/27/2016

I thought I'd need to find an unofficial driver for OS X or, at the very least, patch a system KEXT, but this cool dongle was recognized immediately when plugged in. It didn't even required to restart the Mac, it took over the built-in BlueTooth on my old Mac Pro (2008). Perfect!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrylaar on 07/15/2016

Pros: Very good range, even through thick concrete walls. Much better than the 3.0 bluetooth dongles. Very cheap. It really is plug and play, even for windows 10. My devices are connected with the dongle the moment I log in to Windows. Cons: none

Impression:Very good,great range;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinCC on 07/14/2016

Pros: Cheap, good reach, small. Cons: Not that I've found yet (1 week of use only). I've been using this for Dolphin 5.0 and seems to work fine, detected my Wii remote without issues and I'm playing from 3 meters and works without issues. Didn't check more yet.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydwoeshnik on 07/09/2016

под линукс минт заработало без проблем, Под виндовс 10 тоже.

0 0 0

• posted by8887409 on 06/30/2016

Pros: Affordable, compact, functional. Still working everyday! It's been a year and half since I purchased it. Good buy. Cons: must have nimble fingers to insert and remove device.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byTCLion on 06/28/2016

I was very impressed with the range of this item. I had purchased 2 and I am glad I did. This item doubled the range from my laptops built in feature. Now I can walk around my entire house and I don't loose the signal. It did come with a driver disk but it is a plug and play device. No hassle.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 06/25/2016

Small and powerful. Easy installation. Paring no problem. Great for desktop computers without Bluetooth. Transmits sound to the speakers with no problems - tested in the other room under the pillow circa 6 meters. I recommend. At a low price really cool. Malý a výkonný. Jednoduchá inštalácia. bez... Read more

small and powerful

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrylaar on 06/23/2016

Pros: Great range, even through thick walls. great value for money. Plug and play. Works good with windows 10. Cons: none

Impression:perfect,Everything it needs to be;

0 0 0

• posted byblervaque on 06/09/2016

En magasin j'aurais payé nettement plus cher pour un résultat identique. En Windows 10 il a été reconnu instantanément. En Windows 7 le "driver" fournit sur cd a rendu l'appareil fonctionnel

0 0 0

DX Everywhere