DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Awesome Small Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9542606 on 07/28/2015

Very handy and easy to install. fast and reliable...

Impression:Awesome,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byJOSSIMAR on 07/26/2015

PEQUENO E SIMPLESMENTE E MUITO UTIL

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bydondonini on 07/24/2015

Pros: It's small, cheap, and robust. It doesn't feel flimsy when I try to plug it in and it does its job. Pretty much plug and play. It does come with a driver disc, but Windows update did the job for me. Cons: Non that I can recognize. Well, it flashes uncontrollable, but that doesn't really me... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Small,Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byjfri on 07/20/2015

When I install the software from the bundled DVD it installs and then I'm told that 'I don't have a valid license to run CSR Harmony Wireless Software'. And I can't make it work

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9537149 on 07/16/2015

Not sure about the quality of the product yet because time will tell if it's good but I wouldn't think it's worse than any other bluetooth product online.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypobedice on 07/13/2015

Pros:Fast data send/receive, small and discreet, works with any Bluetooth device. Cons:nothing I can say

Does what it should. Nice gadget to have

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byHermitTurtle on 07/12/2015

Pros: It's small and reasonably priced. Cons: Neither the supplied drivers nor windows 7 default drivers worked for me. It was a bit of a hassle to get this to work properly. Notes: The main issue I'm having with the product is driver related. As I mentioned; the supplied drivers didn't work for... Read more

Impression:workable;

0 0 0

• posted byMTOM888 on 07/06/2015

Tiny. The software installs quite a lot of services, with many services running in the background. I have used it for file transfer and with blue-tooth speakers. I have not tried all the other services available. I'm sure it will work as intended. Highly recommended

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9423380 on 07/01/2015

It's not as cheap as you would expect from a chinese site, but because this adapter has BT 4.0, it's worth it. Of course, you can get a 2.0 adapter for a buck, but I'll tell ya, they do not work as well as this one. I had a 2.0 adapter, and it was so difficult to connect to my mouse & keyboard. a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9086802 on 06/17/2015

Pro: Installed really fast and worked right off the bat. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked and the range that I got off of it. It paired with my Bluetooth headset instantly. Cons: None, really. Other thoughts: Package arrived early which was very good, too.

Impression:Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere