DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFranges on 08/25/2016

Estoy muy contento con la compra, no es que lo use mucho pero cuando lo hago funciona de maravilla

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiagoo on 08/22/2016

pros: it works perfect, I use it to send and receive archives to and from my desktop pc without cables. I have it always plugged in and ready to use. At first I didn't know how to use it, but then i installed the drivers (found them on the internet) and it's a great deal for its price cons: none

really cheap and very usefull really cheap and very usefull

0 0 3

• posted byVincentA on 08/14/2016

Bought this for my son to connect with the Lego Mindstorms EV3. Works as expected!

0 0 3

• posted by9403700 on 08/11/2016

Excelente producto, funciona muy bien la transferencia de datos, su velocidad es buena y excelente para escuchar musica con mi amplificador. se demoro en llagar 1 mes.

lo recomiendo lo recomiendo

Impression:buena,nice,Recomendada;

0 0 2

• posted by10157843 on 08/03/2016

Ahora no tengo necesidad de conectar cables de mis dispositivos bluetooh para tranferir archivos! y la velocidad es exelente ...........................................

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by262349 on 07/28/2016

Pros: Easy to use, driver CD included but it's not needed. Very low price. I have a use for it to connect to my phone, Raspberry pi, and PC. Cons: It flashes a lot with a bright blue led, even when not connected to anything - can be annoying depending on where it is plugged in. It seems to stick... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycharlyp on 07/27/2016

I thought I'd need to find an unofficial driver for OS X or, at the very least, patch a system KEXT, but this cool dongle was recognized immediately when plugged in. It didn't even required to restart the Mac, it took over the built-in BlueTooth on my old Mac Pro (2008). Perfect!

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrylaar on 07/15/2016

Pros: Very good range, even through thick concrete walls. Much better than the 3.0 bluetooth dongles. Very cheap. It really is plug and play, even for windows 10. My devices are connected with the dongle the moment I log in to Windows. Cons: none

Impression:Very good,great range;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinCC on 07/14/2016

Pros: Cheap, good reach, small. Cons: Not that I've found yet (1 week of use only). I've been using this for Dolphin 5.0 and seems to work fine, detected my Wii remote without issues and I'm playing from 3 meters and works without issues. Didn't check more yet.

0 0 0

• posted bydwoeshnik on 07/09/2016

под линукс минт заработало без проблем, Под виндовс 10 тоже.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere