DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Small Easy to use Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMTOM888 on 07/06/2015

Tiny. The software installs quite a lot of services, with many services running in the background. I have used it for file transfer and with blue-tooth speakers. I have not tried all the other services available. I'm sure it will work as intended. Highly recommended

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9423380 on 07/01/2015

It's not as cheap as you would expect from a chinese site, but because this adapter has BT 4.0, it's worth it. Of course, you can get a 2.0 adapter for a buck, but I'll tell ya, they do not work as well as this one. I had a 2.0 adapter, and it was so difficult to connect to my mouse & keyboard. a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9086802 on 06/17/2015

Pro: Installed really fast and worked right off the bat. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked and the range that I got off of it. It paired with my Bluetooth headset instantly. Cons: None, really. Other thoughts: Package arrived early which was very good, too.

Impression:Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bybenji1011 on 06/06/2015

Pros:es pequeño y viene con el cd del programa de bluetooth Cons: no he conseguido enviar ningún archivo por bluetooth, me costo mucho tiempo y esfuerzo que el ordenador detectara el bluetooth (sobremesa con windows 7, 32 bits), y luego de conseguir que lo detectara, no puedo enviar ni recibir... Read more

Impression:pequeño,no ha funcionado;

0 0 0

• posted by9389035 on 05/28/2015

the device works, happy with purchase

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byifennec on 05/19/2015

small, excellent connectivity, i use it for a bluetooth micro

Impression:good,Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byrapularaimo on 05/18/2015

I have 2 pieces of these in use and I like them much! No any drivers needed with Linux, plugin unit and pair other devices, thats all what needed to get it working. 1st one I ordered did not work, but DX sends a new one very fast. For that reason I give only three stars for quality.

0 0 0

• posted by9189551 on 05/15/2015

bought so i can stop using my SP3's bluetooth module which interfered with wifi. by having this dongle, my wifi is back up to speed.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byWalterMcKoy on 05/15/2015

Easy to use and to plug into any PC. Easily create a bluetooth link with phones or other bluetooth enabled devices. For this price I can not see any cons.

Impression:good,Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9348362 on 05/10/2015

good item

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: