DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJorgame on 10/19/2016

Not much to say here, the materials seem pretty solid, instalation is as expected, plug and play (but i guess it depends on your OS) and it is definitelly worth the money.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 4

• posted by10483944 on 10/17/2016

My problem constant crashes have been resolved. Now I use my headphones without any connection problem. Tested in Linux OS and work.

best bluetooth adapter!

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTeixeiraLuis on 10/07/2016

produto muito bom e de muito facil instalacao automatica ja estou usando e gostando muito do produto..parabens ao dx

Impression:muito bom,Excelente,facil instalaçao;

0 0 3

• posted byjomaium on 09/26/2016

I had originally bought one to try out for my PS3 DS controller to connect to my PC. It was simple and plug and play (as long as you have the proper PS3 controller drivers installed. The dongle itself was plug and play and had no issues detecting on Win10. Its size and shape are perfect to place... Read more

Impression:Very good,solid,great;

2 0 2

• posted byIzraRM on 09/23/2016

Pros: Cheap, very small, portable, easy to use, plug n play. Barato, muy pequeño, portable, facil de usar, plug and play. Cons: --- I have a wireless headphoes and i use this adaptador to listen music in any pc whitout problems. Tengo unos audifonos inalambricos y uso este adaptador para oir en... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrevuel on 09/12/2016

Pros: funciona perfectamente y puedo usar gran cantidad de dispositivos. Cons: ninguna

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 3

• posted bydzegarra on 09/01/2016

Pros: Doesn't require drivers for Ubuntu 15. I was worried about that but luckly it works perfect. Looks exactly as the picture. Cons: Its not visually very good looking but is small and probably you will connected in the back of your pc.

0 0 2

• posted byinspectordevice on 08/31/2016

Достоинства: миниатюрность, технология. Недостатки: нет. Рекомендую установить драйвера Bluetooth от Toshiba!

0 0 3

• posted byFranges on 08/25/2016

Estoy muy contento con la compra, no es que lo use mucho pero cuando lo hago funciona de maravilla

0 0 0

• posted bysantiagoo on 08/22/2016

pros: it works perfect, I use it to send and receive archives to and from my desktop pc without cables. I have it always plugged in and ready to use. At first I didn't know how to use it, but then i installed the drivers (found them on the internet) and it's a great deal for its price cons: none

really cheap and very usefull really cheap and very usefull

0 0 3

DX Everywhere