DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect bad Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8887409 on 06/30/2016

Pros: Affordable, compact, functional. Still working everyday! It's been a year and half since I purchased it. Good buy. Cons: must have nimble fingers to insert and remove device.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byTCLion on 06/28/2016

I was very impressed with the range of this item. I had purchased 2 and I am glad I did. This item doubled the range from my laptops built in feature. Now I can walk around my entire house and I don't loose the signal. It did come with a driver disk but it is a plug and play device. No hassle.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJKxxx on 06/25/2016

Small and powerful. Easy installation. Paring no problem. Great for desktop computers without Bluetooth. Transmits sound to the speakers with no problems - tested in the other room under the pillow circa 6 meters. I recommend. At a low price really cool. Malý a výkonný. Jednoduchá inštalácia. bez... Read more

small and powerful

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bybarrylaar on 06/23/2016

Pros: Great range, even through thick walls. great value for money. Plug and play. Works good with windows 10. Cons: none

Impression:perfect,Everything it needs to be;

0 0 0

• posted byblervaque on 06/09/2016

En magasin j'aurais payé nettement plus cher pour un résultat identique. En Windows 10 il a été reconnu instantanément. En Windows 7 le "driver" fournit sur cd a rendu l'appareil fonctionnel

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byeinsteinecker on 06/08/2016

Pros: Desktop don't typically include bluetooth, so this one's a real nice thing to have. Works great with the PS4 controller :D Cons: none so far Other thoughts: Really, it's nice to have this. I recommend this :)

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJordiSaldo on 05/12/2016

Pros: Small size and good price Cons: On my W7 the dongle was installed without problems. I was unable, however to connect with my BT earplugs or sound device. After upgrading to W10 the device is not longer recognised. The error message says there are no drivers installed. The automatic upgrade... Read more

Impression:deceiving;

0 0 1

• posted by9692023 on 04/25/2016

No ha presentado problemas de compatibilidad ni ha fallado durante todo este tiempo de uso, buen dispositivo, lo recomiendo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjufese on 04/05/2016

nada reseñable, hace lo que tiene que hacer

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHenrqueCalif on 04/01/2016

Good price, good shippment, good product

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere