DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect bad Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickhill05 on 02/01/2016

Works well with windows 10, terrible with anything below, installs automatically. Software it comes with isn't great.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTibbeB on 01/23/2016

Not much to say, works as it should. Good price, robust and smal in size.

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bynmdionisio on 01/22/2016

Inexpensive BT adapter which I decided to buy, to try to build my first iBeacon. Connected to a RPi2 with Debian Wheezy and it was recognized, but when connected to a RPi1 with Debian Jessie, it worked perfectly. Always on and used almost everyday, it works perfectly. I recommend it, as I already... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJJBE89 on 01/19/2016

The dongle works perfectly. It comes with some drivers in a minicd which I honestly didn't bother using. Any Windows system (tested in 7 and 10) will recognize it as soon as it's plugged in. The only con is that it's maybe a bit pricey, considering the prices of similar devices. But it's all and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrDexter809 on 01/16/2016

Nice gadget!

0 0 0

• posted byJonasBrunlof on 01/16/2016

Using this on my raspberry pi 2 running RetroPie to be able to use my PS3 controllers. It works perfectly. Installation was really easy and have not had a problem since. Pros: - Easy to install and use - Good price - Reliable Cons: None so far

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 01/13/2016

I use it for my gaming controllers (also from this site) and my bluetooth speaker set and it work quite well, not the best range and not always super stable, but nothing a reconnect doesn't usually fix. For the price and the size, this is a very good product.

0 0 0

• posted byDelpaQQ on 01/05/2016

Pros:Cumple su cometido y viene con su instalador. Cons:No he podido instalarlo en linux, debido a eso he dejado de usarlo.

Impression:good,nice,nolinux;

0 0 0

• posted byexcentris on 01/05/2016

This is a nice little bluetooth usb dongle with a small footprint. It is what I was looking for. Worked out of the box with no setup required on a linux machine running ubuntu 14.10. I use it to communicate with my mobile phone.

0 0 0

• posted byhellfireSA on 12/31/2015

Pros: Using on a Windows 7 PC notebook. It was completely plug and play - no need to use the included CD. Very small - can leave it plugged in to the usb port even while transporting the notebook. Cons: None

0 0 0

DX Everywhere