DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Small Easy to use Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9086802 on 06/17/2015

Pro: Installed really fast and worked right off the bat. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked and the range that I got off of it. It paired with my Bluetooth headset instantly. Cons: None, really. Other thoughts: Package arrived early which was very good, too.

Impression:Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bybenji1011 on 06/06/2015

Pros:es pequeño y viene con el cd del programa de bluetooth Cons: no he conseguido enviar ningún archivo por bluetooth, me costo mucho tiempo y esfuerzo que el ordenador detectara el bluetooth (sobremesa con windows 7, 32 bits), y luego de conseguir que lo detectara, no puedo enviar ni recibir... Read more

Impression:pequeño,no ha funcionado;

0 0 0

• posted by9389035 on 05/28/2015

the device works, happy with purchase

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byifennec on 05/19/2015

small, excellent connectivity, i use it for a bluetooth micro

Impression:good,Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byrapularaimo on 05/18/2015

I have 2 pieces of these in use and I like them much! No any drivers needed with Linux, plugin unit and pair other devices, thats all what needed to get it working. 1st one I ordered did not work, but DX sends a new one very fast. For that reason I give only three stars for quality.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9189551 on 05/15/2015

bought so i can stop using my SP3's bluetooth module which interfered with wifi. by having this dongle, my wifi is back up to speed.

0 0 0

• posted byWalterMcKoy on 05/15/2015

Easy to use and to plug into any PC. Easily create a bluetooth link with phones or other bluetooth enabled devices. For this price I can not see any cons.

Impression:good,Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9348362 on 05/10/2015

good item

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymike{ on 05/08/2015

Pros: It's small, cheap and it works as expected for multiple controllers on one adapter. I used windows drivers and InputMapper (formerly known as DS4). To get the controllers to work you need to open InputMapper and your devices and printers folder on your computer. Then add device and hold the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCJBroc on 05/07/2015

4.o bleatooth is working excalent !

Impression:good,Works as it should :);

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: