DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect bad Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJordiSaldo on 05/12/2016

Pros: Small size and good price Cons: On my W7 the dongle was installed without problems. I was unable, however to connect with my BT earplugs or sound device. After upgrading to W10 the device is not longer recognised. The error message says there are no drivers installed. The automatic upgrade... Read more

Impression:deceiving;

0 0 0

• posted by9692023 on 04/25/2016

No ha presentado problemas de compatibilidad ni ha fallado durante todo este tiempo de uso, buen dispositivo, lo recomiendo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjufese on 04/05/2016

nada reseñable, hace lo que tiene que hacer

0 0 0

• posted byHenrqueCalif on 04/01/2016

Good price, good shippment, good product

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDaChouffe on 03/28/2016

What to tell about a bluetooth dongle.. It works perfect under Linux, nice blue light when receiving and sending. The only problem i had, was with the plastic casing. It breaks realy easy when you hold it to remove it from the USB connector. Bought two, will buy it again if i need one.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byWvZanten on 03/20/2016

This is a very small Bluetooth dongle that fits in an USB socket. You receive with the dongle a small size DVD with the drivers although it also says that the dongle is "plug and play". Looks very nice and should work fine.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDemitsur1 on 03/06/2016

Works grage. Even with Android x86. BT4.0 works fine. Connects to my Mi Band. It very small. Windows finds drivers by itself. Android works without any drivers.

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycoralillodeal on 03/06/2016

Pros: rapida velocidad de transferencia, bajo consumo de energia, durable, no ocupa mucho espacio. Cons: El driver y programa que incluye estan muy limitados, es mejor comprar el bluesoleil

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTinoZafra on 02/25/2016

No tiene excesiva potencia pero suficiente como para irme a dos habitaciones de distancia y no cortarse nada. Muy fácil de configurar en linux.

0 0 0

• posted byFinMasa on 02/12/2016

pros: Very small and works with Windows 10. cons: Do not use the small DVD-disk to install drivers. Windows 10 went black and I must use preparing disk to remove faulty program. Let Windows install all drivers and everything will be ok.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere