DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 24 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLesarthois on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install - nothing to do, Windows 7 recognize it immediately. It works fine, recognized my Bluetooth mouse and my smartphone with no problems. Cons:The plastic shell is very fragile. Removing the dongle if you use it on a laptop is highly recommended whenever you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvfrico on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This micro bluetooth adapter is compatible with linux, and windows. At any Operative System (including Ubuntu, Manjaro and Windows 8+) I haven't had to install drivers. The quality of materials seems to be good. Cons:Maybe the price: It can cost a bit more than others f... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjrffrey on 02/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work perfectly to convert my Canon MP600 printer to a bluetooth enabled Canon MP600 printer. Set up is straight forward. Come with CD driver, in case you need it. I am using Windows Vista and the set-up basically need around 1min Cons:None that it cause any no... Read more

0 0
  • Mr.
    posted byMannedFox on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice. Installs automatically. Small sized and doesn't disrupt other usb devices to connect. Works very well. Cons:It comes with a driver cd inside the paper cover and I didn't know about it, so when I was cutting the package with a knife to open it, I scratched the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluysma on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size. Price. Cons:Driver is a evaluation copy, I can not use my BT dongle when evaluation has expired!!! Im going to return the item. Dont buy it. OtherThoughts:Driver is a evaluation copy, I can not use my BT dongle when evaluation has expired!!! Im goi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylituenigo on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy sencillo de utilizar y apenas necesita instalación. Funciona perfectamente y sin ningún tipo de problema. Por su tamaño se puede dejar siempre conectado dotando a tu ordenador de la capacidad para trabajar con dispositivos bluetooth Cons:En un princip... Read more

Conectado en el pc Dongle y disco de drivers
    0 0
  • posted bymobango on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Here in Brazil would not find a dongle with this bluetooth version to buy, so the deal was very good. Cons:The blue light that stays bright when the dongle is connected, don't know if it is really necessary to be on all the time, I think it consumes power unnecessarily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHydz on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works out of the box with a hackintosh, I use it with a gigabyte motherboard and all works like a charm. No kext nothing to install. It comes with a CD but i don't use it i think it's the windows drivers. Cons:On the package they don't specify that works natively with O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiftah on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works out of the box under Mac OSX, both versions 10.8.* and 10.9 Mavericks. Very compact, has a small blue LED but this isn't bright enough to be annoying. Pairs fine with all devices that I've tried. Cons:Very compact when inserted, some people may find this i... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywnd256 on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly fine with GNU/Linux kernel without third party or proprietary modules. Cons:Has a very bright blue led that's always on. You want to attach the dongle somewhere it won't blind you; back of your computer is probably the place. OtherThoughts:My first intro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections