DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Alloy Cover Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndxmkg7387qv on 10/02/2013

This case is well cutted. You can fully use your phone in this case, it will be just a bit bulkier. It's quite hard to fit a phone in it. This cover saved my phone. My phone fell out of my pocket while I was running and it landed on some rough concrete floor. A big dent appeared on the aluminium cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysupergoto on 05/19/2013

Fits perfectly for the Samsung Galaxy i9300,all the buttons and holes are in the right place and well fitted. Offers a great protection against falls and scratches Look very good and sturdy, the silicone offers a nice grip. The black color is very nice and looks good with the blue of the samsung A litte ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicekad on 03/20/2013

Fits perfectly to samsung galaxy s3. Really easy to install and use. Protect phone from scratches and impacts. Colour fits fine with blue samsung galaxy s3. Fits perfectly to hand and rubber isn´t slippery. Really cheap prize compared to value and usefullness. Collect pretty much dust and carbage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoflixen on 01/25/2013

Fits Samsung Galaxy S3. Hardened aluminium back shell. Moulded rubber grommet inside shell holds phone. NFC does not operate through this case. Aluminium backing can be easily bent put of shape if not carefully handled. Case provides a very positive experience for the phone physical buttons. USB, headphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byowmikkelsen on 10/23/2012

Silicone cover for samsung galaxy S3, easy to fit and comfortable to hold. You could put the phone with the glass down on the table, because there is a wide border around the front of the phone, so the glass is not in direct contact with the worktop the high edge around the phone, can be a nuisance if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymffcampos on 10/22/2012

Relatively cheap cover with good build quality and great resistance, raises up the structural integrity of the phone and keep it covered entirely. The buttons are easy to use. A little hard to fit in and out in the phone, some parts are not entirely glued. Build quality can be improved with a better ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections