DX » Community » Reviews » 1300'C Stainless Steel Adjustable Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter w/ Stand - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanosath on 11/19/2013

good quality, very powerfull holds a lot of gas easy to handle stand alone flame safe none for me but for some it might be a little big! definately not a lighter but it might be used on lighting cigars!!! bought it to prepare my attys but i think it will complete many tasks involving high temperatures.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaMarcoto on 10/15/2013

large deposit, stores a lot of gas; secure, because the plastic protection and powerfull, in max capacity do a 30 cm flame. No one.You cant see the level of gas. dangerous to see a max level when refulling. And be lost when is on end. Lock button, just lock the ignition and doesnt the gas. without versality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychiem on 05/06/2013

- big - stores a lot of gas - doesn't really work like a lighter - works like a torch only. You can't really use this like a lighter--that is, you can't adjust the flame height, and every time you pull and hold the trigger, gas flows and it ignites, giving you a flame of that size. It doesn't work that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysekerbaharat on 03/03/2013

Looks very sturdy. Very good jet flame , easy to adjust. Just start it and it continues to burn. Just the size it must be. Its a little expensive for dx. You cant see the level of gas. You can use gas canister just for one or two times for refilling. Because it needs a certain level of pressure. You ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections