DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish In-Ear Earphone with Microphone for Iphone 4 / 4S - Red + Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaxadin on 06/19/2013

These earphones are the bomb. They sound magnificent and look great. They do seem to tangle in your pocket but they untangle quickly if you yell at them. Also, the microphone works fine. The noise cancelling is also okay. There are none really, except for the fact that it is very annoying when people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroccaNdo on 05/10/2013

Hands off - REALLY slick earphones!! They have a solid color (darker and richer than the image shows), the plugs might look a bit plastic but feels very nice in your ears. Microphone works properly, so does music stop/play. It lacks a bit of bass, but it's still sexy as hell haha. Oh, it's fragile. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisocele on 03/01/2013

I like the material. The wires don't get messed easely and the touch/feeling is nice. The colour is nice too, I can find it easely in my purse/bag. It looks like in the picture. The volume control is a nice feature. The ear plugs are too big for my ears. They tend to fall which is annoying. The price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjafmonteiro on 11/18/2012

Sound quality is nice quite impressive for the price, plus the wiring feels good, looks nice and seems to have quite some quality. It is shipped a plastic case which is nice to store the earphone when not in use The button with the mic has a big scratch on it when I got it, but it seems to work well.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections