DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Ballpoint Pen w/ Stylish Mini Capacitive Stylus Pen - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasChamorro on 08/16/2013

I'm surprised at how well it writes with the regular ink tip. It has a beautiful finish. You can replace the ink cartridge in a store so it won't be useless when it runs out. The capacitive screen tip is huge and too soft. I wanted it to draw stuff in my phone, but it's as precise as my finger... It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytobixen on 04/01/2013

Works both like a normal pen and a stylus pen (when turned upside down) On a small capacitive cellphone screen, it's way superiour compared to a big, clumsy fingertip. The clip is a bit too tight, difficult to use it i.e. in a shirt pocket (only 4 stars due to that) The stylus part may be mistaken for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAKmagine on 01/18/2013

Works well and looks very nice. It feels very good and the pen is actually better than the pen i normally use at school.The stylus is very soft and it doesn't scratch the screen. This is the best stylus pen i have seen myself. None that i can think of right now :) It's a little bit smaller than a normal ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections