DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA UV 400 Protection Fashion Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Great lenses / Poor frame finish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byturbulentflow on 08/25/2014

Great lenses and strong resilient frame. Actually very surprised at the polarized lens quality when compared to Oakley glasses. Only NEGATIVE would be that the matte black coating on these glasses came off the frame when I wore these glasses on a hot day. Possibly related to the sunscreen and sweat on ... Read more

Impression:Great lenses / Poor frame finish;

0 0 0

• posted byEntu on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Have a good feeling with the very durable plastic. The frame is light and don't get irritating to wear, blue reflective glasses and hard case for protection when not using them. Cons: Not anything relly other then the polarized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

They limit the amount of natural light so they do not strain your eyes! they function just as any other sunglasses do, in that respect. Infact you never understood why they call sunglasses, SUNglasses, they should call them SHADEglasses. You sould think two maginfying glasses taped together would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoqisimo on 09/30/2013

They are really good glasses, the colour of the polarized is really awesome and strong and it doesn't affect your vision, the matterials are really good and they seem to be very strong, they come in a protective case wich is very important and they come with a little towel so you can clean them from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanras on 06/06/2013

Precio imbatible. Diseño de actualidad, muy parecidas a las de Fernando Alonso. Reflejan mucho y no se te ven los ojos con ellas puestas. La calidad del material se nota en el tacto que es plastico. Las patillas son rigidas y al principio duelen un poco al ponerlas las primeras veces, una vez que ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byDocmal on 05/12/2013

lenses are made of a very durable plastic, capable even strokes. the glasses are a nice blue and they are very dark, which makes it ideal for driving. in my place of residence, the sun is present 300 days a year, which is appreciated that these lenses do not tire the eye to handle. are very light and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoffert on 04/19/2013

- sunglasses with nice shiny color, looks great on you! fits on on my head, so it will on your head too. All in all great sunglasses and it works like a charm. Works perfectly against the sunlight -it is made of hard plastic, so they will gnaw a bit, if you have those on a long time -a bit expensive.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

Great quality Fashion sunglasses, the price is a little high for them since they are other options here in DX, but if you want some stylish fashion polarized sunglasses you should get them! The price is a little high and the lens have some strange curves on the endings. I loved the sunglasses, i use ... Read more

picture 1 out view

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections