DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA UV 400 Protection Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
класс beautiful design very good looking Nice quality glasses Waiting the produt from 7 month
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKompany on 10/08/2016

Good quality for the price

Impression:beautiful design;

0 0 0

• posted byandrekardoso on 09/24/2016

tenho ele a mais de um ano e meio, uso para andar de moto, dentro do capacete, já caiu diversas vezes, já ralou a lente e não quebrou. de tanto cair e ter arranhado a lente terei que comprar outro, que será dessa mesma marca. ele é robusto e é polarizado, nunca testei a proteção UV e acredito que... Read more

Impression:класс;

0 0 3

• posted bypobedice on 04/08/2016

i love everithing of these sunglasses, they are just perfect! Everithing is so good. Quality, colour, material, and the lens are very good polarized. Im very happy with this purchase :)

Impression:very good looking,beautiful design,Nice quality glasses;

0 0 0

• posted by9044576 on 01/06/2016

Quality is great the looks just suffer a little bit due to not shinny look and the glass seems prettier in the picture.

Impression:Nice quality glasses;

0 0 2

• posted bySM4444 on 09/03/2015

They came with a plastic film for protection, after peeling it off, they were good to go. The case is sturdy and very high quality. While using, the provide very good protection. Pros: Very nice looking, high quality material and case. Cons: A little hard to fold/unfold, easily attracts... Read more

Impression:Nice quality glasses;

0 0 0

• posted byPRODANIELL on 07/16/2015

Please can you tell me what hapend with my order? It is of January 2015 and i still did not received the product. thank you. Daniel Faria

Impression:Waiting the produt from 7 month;

0 1 0

• posted by8820097 on 04/26/2015

Очки OREKA UV 400 Сидят как литые

Impression:класс;

0 0 1

• posted bylgvivas on 02/26/2015

Son polarizados, buen precio Sin embargo, la calidad del plástico no es buena, y los sujetadores presionan demasiado la cabeza.

Impression:Muy incómodos;

0 0 0

• posted byturbulentflow on 08/25/2014

Great lenses and strong resilient frame. Actually very surprised at the polarized lens quality when compared to Oakley glasses. Only NEGATIVE would be that the matte black coating on these glasses came off the frame when I wore these glasses on a hot day. Possibly related to the sunscreen and on... Read more

Impression:Great lenses / Poor frame finish;

0 0 0

• posted byEntu on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Have a good feeling with the very durable plastic. The frame is light and don't get irritating to wear, blue reflective glasses and hard case for protection when not using them. Cons: Not anything relly other then the i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere