DX » Community » Reviews » Flyfishing Lifelike Leather Fish Lure Bait Hook (12-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelbillarj on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very good built quality. Seems to work better on lakes and rivers. I like to fish more at the beach, don't know if it'll work there. Cons:They are very small. I thought they were a little bigger. You won't be able to catch big and even medium sized fish.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodcamilo on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a great bait even for regular fishing without fly equipment. i can catch Sarotherodos niloticus, Tilapia rendalli, Geophagus brasiliensis, Astyanax altiparanae, Astyanax bimaculatus,Astyanax fasciatus and Hoplias malabaricus here on Brazil. esta é... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good and attractive fish baits, they look pretty live-like and i can't wait to try them out on fishing. Material quality seem good, hooks are sharp and strong. Feathers hold strong. These baits will definitely attract fish, especially if some aromatic oil will b... Read more

Fish baits Fish baits
    0 1
  • posted byangelogomes on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Real and functional baits for fly fishing, for a fair price. Looks like some tiny animals of the fish alimentation, increasing the chance of catch some good fishes, with flyfishing. Tyied with real feathers and good quality material. I'm very happy with these... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections