DX » Community » Reviews » AK802 Mini Android 4.0 Media Player w/ US Plug / Wi-Fi / HDMI / TF / USB - Black (4GB / 1GB DDR III)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipfone on 10/17/2013

This is a average player for tv, nothing really grate to say. Performance is good and i do not have problems with any tv until this time. Too many cables to deal with... it will be much better if the product fits directly to the tv. Too little storage space. I think that this product with only 1 gb is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrino085 on 05/01/2013

One of the best products I have bought recently. It will surprise you as to what it can do and how amazed you would be. You can easily use a wireless mouse and keyboard with it. You can watch all sorts of movie formats, use web camera for skype...just a bunch of possibilities. Power supply can become ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziadabuqasem on 04/14/2013

Dear DX.com I want to thank you for your professional and high level of work and step by step follow up, I am sure that i will buy again from your site its good product and easy to use Kind Regards this device include only one usb output its better to use another usb in the device it will be more use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byieifood on 03/28/2013

This is a really great device with wonderful Mali 400 GPU and a strong CPU. It has the power to do anything. *HD movies work (most of them that I've tried). You can use a player like BSPlayer which will automatically download subtitles for your movie. This device does not have bluetooth. That is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhijaak on 03/17/2013

- Very cheap and works great - Has released root access, you can install any program and even modify system files - Is small and can run movies in full hd smoothly - Heats up to much may hang for overheating - The processor is weak, if you open many programs the system tends to become sluggish or even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyel on 02/21/2013

Boots a nice Android on my Led TV... Wifi works OK, keyboard and mouse also works fine. I bought DROIDMOTE Server from the Google Play and I can control the gadget with my Samsung phone after some workaround! (got to install some dependences) Gmail, corporate e-mail, skype and other apps run great. Web ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynadameu on 02/17/2013

Plays almost every type of video format I tried. Just plug a keyboard and mouse and it works. No settings necessary. Good with various flash drives as well. A little sluggish on some web pages, browser seems to freeze a lot. Wi-fi connection is not the best, either. Don't even try to stream 1080p movies ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrealholtie on 01/30/2013

It's an really easy to use device, very compact, plug-and-play, movies play well from the SD card with subtitles. Apps don't always show well on a big screen, now and then apps crash or freeze, wifi speed is terrible or at least streaming is'nt working well. You surely only want to watch HQ on YouTube ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanistor on 01/26/2013

The package has everything you need to hook it up. It is well built. It works out of the box without any problems. It comes with Google Play. It's worth the money. Basically you get a an android platform on the TV which is much better than what smart TVs usually offer. A bit slow. I would recommend the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmiklas21 on 01/22/2013

Very compact mini pc with android, it converts your regular TV via hdmi to smart TV. You can download from Play store various apps, games etc. No problem with the temperature so far, as other users reported. It can play most of the video format without any flaws WiFi is a major issue. My TV is about ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections