DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Mini USB Male Cable - Black (80cm)
Customer’s impression:
Barato Nice cable Feels cheap Como el objeto descrito; barato y util Bom cabo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMuneco on 07/29/2015

Sin incovenientes; justo para lo que se describe

Impression:Como el objeto descrito; barato y util;

0 0 0

• posted by8977823 on 07/13/2015

Pros: - Cheap - Works as intended Cons: - The Micro USB is longer than normal, so there is allways some micro USB standing out of the Phone (or whatever you charge). It just does not look that nice, but it works, so no Problem for me.

Impression:Nice cable,Feels cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byBluelinear on 04/11/2015

very good and cheap cable! something not to look down on even when its super cheap and worth! well done

Impression:Barato,Nice cable,Feels cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrianRS on 03/28/2015

Product corresponded to the one described, quality and arrived at the corresponding time, I am satisfied with all.

Impression:Bom cabo;

0 0 0

• posted bykotyavo on 03/26/2015

Good. Normal cable. Good quality.

Impression:Nice cable;

0 0 0

• posted byGrullita on 03/19/2015

Baratísimo, apenas 1 euro, cumple su funcion mas que de sobra. En mi caso lo utilizo como cable de datos para un ebook.

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted bySonerMulder on 03/09/2015

It feels cheap, and the USB connector is too large and doesn't fit wel in a phone, because of that it also falls out of the phone regularly.

Impression:Feels cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bycnxadi on 12/05/2014

pros: very nice cable , quality is good , and the length is perfect for connect devices , also the price is very cheap. cons : maybe for some application, the length is too long .. also it came in a plastic package which may not be good for transportation .. others: good and cheap mini-usb cable... Read more

good mini-usb cable

Impression:Nice cable;

0 0 0

• posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

- longer than expected : 60cm. It can be a cons depending on your needs. - operates as expected - cheap - thin cable, easy to fold and to carry if you're intending to take it away with you. It can be a cons. - The cable is longer than expected (60cm rather than 15cm). If you're looking for a very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

This item has a very good price and also a very good quality. Its length is about 60cm, not 15cm as informed in the product page (this is considered a pro in my case). The cable works as expected, so it's easy to use and works perfectly in all of my mini USB devices! No cons at all! The product a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere