DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Mini USB Male Cable - Black (80cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

- longer than expected : 60cm. It can be a cons depending on your needs. - operates as expected - cheap - thin cable, easy to fold and to carry if you're intending to take it away with you. It can be a cons. - The cable is longer than expected (60cm rather than 15cm). If you're looking for a very small cable, this one won't suit. - a thin cable can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

This item has a very good price and also a very good quality. Its length is about 60cm, not 15cm as informed in the product page (this is considered a pro in my case). The cable works as expected, so it's easy to use and works perfectly in all of my mini USB devices! No cons at all! The product is better than expected! Some people might consider a 6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranzo on 11/16/2013

This item works exactly as one would expect from a USB Mini cable. I used it to charge my camera and transfer videos to my computer, and it does these things perfectly without error. Both ends of the cable offer solid connections without any more wobble than one would expect from such a cable. The black colour is simple and blends in with my black camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBT123 on 10/13/2013

This is a good quality cable and I have no complaints with it. It does its job as needed I was expecting to receive a 15cm cable but instead got a 70cm cable. Not really a con but something that needs to be addressed by the DX staff Great cable and great price, what more can one ask for? It does its job but plugging and unplugging and then transferring ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirving on 08/01/2013

It's a cheap mini USB cable, works as expected with no issues. -cheap -works -its mini usb -individually wrapped -works for usb 2.0 - Could be longer but then you could just buy a longer cable too. - It does not have gold plated connectors but really does that matter anyway? Is there different colors? perhaps right angle version? It's a basic mini usb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilvam on 07/11/2013

If you need a USB cable for you GPS or cell phone (remember this is mini-usb), it's ok. It's small and fits anywhere to carry in your baggage for traveling and even in your pocket... in rare cases. Good price and item delivered in a good timing. I'm happy with the service and would recommend to others. None at this time.. I mean... either it works or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySSJDiVaD on 11/02/2012

This item works exactly as one would expect from a USB Mini cable. I used it to charge my camera and transfer videos to my computer, and it does these things perfectly without error. Both ends of the cable offer solid connections without any more wobble than one would expect from such a cable. The black colour is simple and blends in with my black camera ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections