DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED Solar Powered Flashlight Keychain (White)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by davidkichi on 11/18/2009

Pros: I bought this flashlight for a few reasons; solar powered, 3led's, good design. I chose the white colored body because it may not get as hot as darker colored versions. Due to having 3leds, it is pretty bright! Cons: The button has to be pressed down and held for lights to shine. OtherThoughts: For anyone good with soldering, you can use... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Andy189 on 02/01/2009

Pros: These things work very well and take about 2-3 days to fully charge, here in sunny old england...They are very bright, almost blindingly bright and seem to last ages Build quality is actually pretty good! I just wish it has a switch instead of a momentary push button! Cons: I bought 2 of these things about 2 months ago, the first one came... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SandZofPersia92 on 08/06/2008

Pros: Ok, first off all i can say about this product is..Wow. I mean you never need batteries ever again because it recharges using solar energy. It has an extremely bright light. Small light that packs a beam of a punch =D. Cons: There is not on/off switch. Its just a button you press repeatedly to get the light to show. It would be more conve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections