DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED Solar Powered Flashlight Keychain (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidkichi on 11/18/2009

I bought this flashlight for a few reasons; solar powered, 3led's, good design. I chose the white colored body because it may not get as hot as darker colored versions. Due to having 3leds, it is pretty bright! The button has to be pressed down and held for lights to shine. For anyone good with soldering, you can use the parts (solar panel & leds) for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheyman82 on 04/18/2009

i bought 20 of these. all worked except 1. the one that didnt work had a stiff button and u couldn't turn it on. when i opened it, it seemed the battery was also dead even though i could press the button down. one defective but i didn't bother reporting it cause I was in college. not bad. overall pretty useful. very bright for its size and will definitely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndy189 on 02/01/2009

These things work very well and take about 2-3 days to fully charge, here in sunny old england...They are very bright, almost blindingly bright and seem to last ages Build quality is actually pretty good! I just wish it has a switch instead of a momentary push button! I bought 2 of these things about 2 months ago, the first one came with one LED not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandZofPersia92 on 08/06/2008

Ok, first off all i can say about this product is..Wow. I mean you never need batteries ever again because it recharges using solar energy. It has an extremely bright light. Small light that packs a beam of a punch =D. There is not on/off switch. Its just a button you press repeatedly to get the light to show. It would be more convenient if they had ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections