• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Not too bad

posted by soprano2012 on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Nicely Packaged, Easy to understand and has English instructions and packaging. Looks very much like similar products on the market. Looks like it may offer decent protection against dust, scratching and lite shock protection

Cons:

Upon opening the item the Charging port on the bottom was blocked and not cut out. Rear cover seal o-ring was smaller than it should be which may effect its water resistance, also the seal on the charging port cover was not rubber it was a foam like material which will effect its water resistance if you choose to modify the blocked charging port.

OtherThoughts:

If you wish to charge your iphone while using this case you may have to modify the blocked charging port. For some reason it was not cut out during manufacturing, i cut mine out with a dremil tool but be warned this may effect the cases water "resistance" either way do not expect the case to be fully "Waterproof"

Bottomline:

It seems to be a good Iphone case if you just want to keep your phone free of dusty environments, scratches and the limited bit of rain drops. I wouldn't expect any degree of fully "waterproof" protection.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections