DX » Community » Reviews » Unique 10-Sided Game Dice - Blue (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRatovaari on 06/22/2014

10 single colored dices for less than half the price these usually cost. Color is nice and numbers are clear and easy to see. The sound they keep is nice. None that I'm aware of. I threw these dices many times and didn't notice anything unusual. Too bad that not too many games use D10. Not only can these be used in a role playing games like Dungeons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZakocurro on 01/30/2014

El precio es muy bajo, sobre todo comparado con lo que se puede conseguir por mi zona de residencia, además, la calidad es buena, al fin y al cabo es un dado. Larga espera en el envio, sinembargo, es normal esa espera no deja de ser un envio desde la otra punta del mundo. El paquete esta debidamente bien etiquetado, he incluye toda la informaci&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

The plastic is quite nice and quite sturdy. You get what you see. These dice aren't fancy, they are in fact very basic, but they function like any other. No cons. I bought 10-sided dice and that's what i got. Multiple colors would be nice for games like d&d... Other ten sided dices will set you back more money, but these prove that this is unnecessary.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFayarin on 11/12/2013

Clear numbers. The dice I got had no spilled paint on them or other signs of sloppy manufacturing. The plastic is quite nice. You get what you see. These dice aren't fancy, they are in fact very basic, but they function like any other. I use them for Magic, the card game. Other ten sided dices will set you back more money, but these prove that this ... Read more

Blue Dices
    1 1
  • posted bygabaoleal on 06/25/2013

Pretty good material. Nothing more than it should be. They roll just fine. Price is awesome for a pack with 10 of this stuff. It is pretty handy since you must have tons of these to play worl of darkness. No cons. I bought 10 10-sided dice and that's what i got. I bought 4 packages. yay! 20 reds and 20 blues. Maybe seller should consider selling D&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypakoelfruta on 05/13/2013

Nice quality for a really low price. I have bought 2 packs of ten, in 2 different colors, they have the same quality. The usual price for these dice is around 1€=1 dice, so 3.16€=10 dices is very nice. Now i can play games wich uses a lot of dices without hurting my wallet. Old fashioned 10 side dices, a classic, can't find any cons. I would buy again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoDavi on 10/29/2012

The quality and size of the dices are really great. Recommended for those who plays card games or RPG and want a cheap solution for his lack of dices! No cons, seriously. The finishing of the dices not even present failures or spots and his colors do justice to the announcement. I bought some dices from other suppliers that present all of this problems.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections