DX » Community » Reviews » Unique 10-Sided Game Dice - Blue (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRatovaari on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:10 single colored dices for less than half the price these usually cost. Color is nice and numbers are clear and easy to see. The sound they keep is nice. Cons:None that I'm aware of. I threw these dices many times and didn't notice anything unusual. Too bad that not to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFayarin on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clear numbers. The dice I got had no spilled paint on them or other signs of sloppy manufacturing. The plastic is quite nice. Cons:You get what you see. These dice aren't fancy, they are in fact very basic, but they function like any other. OtherThoughts:I use... Read more

Blue Dices
    1 1
  • posted bygabaoleal on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty good material. Nothing more than it should be. They roll just fine. Price is awesome for a pack with 10 of this stuff. It is pretty handy since you must have tons of these to play worl of darkness. Cons:No cons. I bought 10 10-sided dice and that's what i got. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypakoelfruta on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice quality for a really low price. I have bought 2 packs of ten, in 2 different colors, they have the same quality. The usual price for these dice is around 1€=1 dice, so 3.16€=10 dices is very nice. Now i can play games wich uses a lot of dices without hurting my walle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoDavi on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality and size of the dices are really great. Recommended for those who plays card games or RPG and want a cheap solution for his lack of dices! Cons:No cons, seriously. The finishing of the dices not even present failures or spots and his colors do just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections