DX » Community » Reviews » Unique 10-Sided Game Dice - Red (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygaboignacio on 02/01/2014

A lot of not so common 10 sided dices. Strong plastic and nice color. Decent font and carving as well as a decent white paint for the numbers. They are very simetric and most likely unbiased. If you want them to play different games with 10 sided dices, they are a great buy. I don´t see any strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfertebe on 01/14/2014

Exactamente es lo que estaba buscando, 10 dados de color rojo de diez caras, se deslizan con normalidad y no he tenido problemas de ningún tipo a la hora de que me entreguen el pedido. No tengo ningún contra, es igual que en la foto. Calidad precio está muy bien porque es difícil ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

The plastic is quite nice and quite sturdy. You get what you see. These dice aren't fancy, they are in fact very basic, but they function like any other. No cons. I bought 10-sided dice and that's what i got. Multiple colors would be nice for games like d&d... Other ten sided dices will set you back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakoelfruta on 05/13/2013

Nice quality for a really low price. I have bought 2 packs of ten, in 2 different colors, they have the same quality. The usual price for these dice is around 1€=1 dice, so 3.16€=10 dice is very nice. Now i can play games wich uses a lot of dices without hurting my wallet. Old fashioned 10 side dices,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDMerc on 03/26/2013

All were evenly formed and no sharp edges. numbers all painted with out excess slop. Color was all consistent, across all the dies. none, at this point. They may have been a bit cheaper but then again this could always be said of anything. Now if only they will roll in my favor. Much cheaper than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrasny2k5 on 01/28/2013

Very nice dices. Good quality, very nice contrast between the white numbers and red background, that make it very readable for your games. Compatible with any game that uses ten sided dices. There are a lot of dices that looks more fashionable, but this set is very easy to read. You can combine with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavRob60 on 11/07/2012

Come in pack of 10, was able to share half a dozen with nieces and nephew. Would be better if it came in mixed colors. Those are great to practice math with kids. Multiplications, additions, subtraction. For the subtractions, we just add 10 to one to the dices. I just throw 2 of them and the kid answer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvortodox on 11/03/2012

Solid plastic - there are no bubles inside Good painting of numbers - I was afraid there will be a problem with painting, but I was wrong. Edges are not sharp - this is very important for throwing the dices, this way they can roll without any problem. Solid color of plastic - color of plastic is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoDavi on 10/29/2012

The quality and size of the dices are really great. Recommended for those who plays card games or RPG and want a cheap solution for his lack of dices! No cons, seriously. The finishing of the dices not even present failures or spots and his colors do justice to the announcement. I bought some dices from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybolmania on 10/29/2012

These dice open up a whole new range of gaming possibilities. In any way, it is something I have not seen before. I have not experienced any cons, but I can imagine that they are not so handy on an uneven surface. Might lead to fights about which side is up. In itself, that would be a kind of entertainment ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections