Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

Cheap powered USB hub that works at actual USB 2 speeds. It can also be used with an external power supply. The supply must be 5v, I am using one that supplies 2.5 amps at 5v. It uses the small round plug. It works with all ports filled with devices and the cable that connects the hub to the computer is foldable into the hub itself for storage. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzzfest96 on 01/11/2014

Small little USB hub that does exactly what it's expected to do. No problems adding 4 devices (USB keyboard/mouse, USB lamp, Bluetooth receiver). The cable could definitively be a bit longer. It can be an annoyance when you plug multiple devices. I had to position it so it didn't lean too much from my laptop. 2 LEDs with a blue screen. Emits blue light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJasonBRZ on 10/01/2013

Work's Well Visible at night from the LED's on the top/bottom If needed , buy this. It's stands up like in the picture. the LED's make it very cool. Very small, really a great portable device Wire could be on the side instead of the bottom Could be made with better plastic's since it feels 'cheap' All around great product. The thing I've always needed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvdheij on 11/21/2012

Nice compact USB hub with professional style, and very cheap. The 4 devices nicely fit in line and allow you to keep the desk tidy. Much better than the circle-shape hubs where cables point in all directions. The cable is very short and makes it hard to put the hub in a position where you can easily plug and unplug your stuff. I probably need use an ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byquestionsvp on 11/21/2012

woring very well, i use it to charge more than 15 helicopters in the same time, so i ll buy more of this item . price is more expesive than another site, but i trust more dx,that is why i order it from dx. if order not arrive or any problem,they find all the time a soultion,so order it only from dx. if cable longer,it will be better. but if not,it is ... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections