Quite usefull in any situtation,
Smaller than the ones used in mountain climbing Irrelevant considering the price tag
The painting could be better... These carabiner hooks seems strong enough to use in any camping and trek situation. It can be used in the garage too to hang on powertools for example I can'... Read more
These are great quality utility carabiners. I use them to secure my tools at work and the material is tough enough to withstand usual work forces without any bends or breaks. The spring mechanism on the gate has nice pressure to it that prevents the carabiner from opening when dropped or shaken. I assumed the color will chip off pretty quick, but it ... Read more
* Very versatile. I bought them for hiking, but am finding applications in my home often.
* Durable. I own about 30 of those and neve have I seen a problem with any
* Weigh necst to nothing
* They are quite cute * Small. For example, I cannot clip both my sandals onto one. However, being small, they are very fit for other uses, where a large carabiner ... Read more
Lightweight, and very reasonable quality considering the price. None (assuming you don't intend to use them for climbing). This is a lightweight carabiner for general purpose use, if you use this for climbing you deserve the Darwin award. These carabiners are meant to work as keychains, to hang equipment from your backpack, and so on; not to support ... Read more
Very good product for a very sheap price. I use those carabiners for a lot of purpouses, like key hlder, to connect my camera pouches to the backpack... they really have a lot of functions I've been using them for maybe 5 months now, and 3 of them doné have the coils working anymore. But I'm a heavy user, and for that price, this is not a really ... Read more
what can you ask for more at this price for a whooping 15 of these clips? Quality if better will be a stronger pulling factor to purchase these. Received 15 of these intact. Quality so-so but if you are looking for better quality ones, I will not recommend these. Try SKUs 161272 / 161429. They look better and feel much better! I bought these as spares ... Read more
- Not branded - Not rated for weight bearing. I wish I could buy carabiners that are rated to carry a certain load - Make sure you check the dimensions in the specs. The carabiners I received are the same dimensions as the specs, but I didn't check the specs and expected something bigger. They are pretty small (but still cheap and useful). -... Read more
an ideal field to exit, convenient to everything.
I always carry several of them in the car, in your backpack, suitcase.
normally recommend always know that not to be used for climbing or sport that involves weight or dependent charge of our security.
black color makes it more discreet to carry wherever we can use, is improtant to know that holds a ... Read more
Convenient size. High quality of assembly for such price. I use 2 of them every day with keys. Paint doesn't grow bare, the locking spring doesn't weaken. And the main thing almost doesn't warp locking mechanism, in difference from cheap models. I didn't find. Though the price is a little rather big. Certainly the carbine can't be used for sports activities ... Read more
- Cheap, comes in quantity and have a decent build quality. - Good size (small, but enough to attach keychains and lanyards to it). - Locking part's spring seems durable enough, it's stiff but not impossible to open. None I can think of. Definetly NOT for use in climbing or to hold to heavy things. I wouldn't trust it for anything besides use to attach ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.