DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Locking Carabiner Hook Set - Silver + Black (15-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Nenhum Excellent!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThomati29 on 12/12/2014

Ótimo para bolsas, prender equipamentos, ótimo para utilizar em acampamentos. Muito eficiente e fácil de utilizar. Recomendo a todos. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byTekONE on 11/30/2014

This is a great price for carabiners. These ones are by no means strong enough to use for climbing but they are excellent for clipping water bottles to. They are also useful when camping for hanging food in trees I just don't recommend you trust your life to these things. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bycade80 on 11/12/2014

cant say anything negative about the hooks. Very good ítem, Price and quantity. I recomend it. I have no cons tu put out there Read more

Impression:Excellent!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byTotallytrek on 01/31/2014

Good quality, Good manufacturing, Good size, Quite usefull in any situtation, Smaller than the ones used in mountain climbing Irrelevant considering the price tag The painting could be better... These carabiner hooks seems strong enough to use in any camping and trek situation. It can be used in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsenyor on 12/08/2013

These are great quality utility carabiners. I use them to secure my tools at work and the material is tough enough to withstand usual work forces without any bends or breaks. The spring mechanism on the gate has nice pressure to it that prevents the carabiner from opening when dropped or shaken. I assumed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVorac_thats_me on 10/31/2013

* Very versatile. I bought them for hiking, but am finding applications in my home often. * Durable. I own about 30 of those and neve have I seen a problem with any * Weigh necst to nothing * They are quite cute * Small. For example, I cannot clip both my sandals onto one. However, being small, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsiohap on 09/18/2013

Lightweight, and very reasonable quality considering the price. None (assuming you don't intend to use them for climbing). This is a lightweight carabiner for general purpose use, if you use this for climbing you deserve the Darwin award. These carabiners are meant to work as keychains, to hang equipment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleofrancini on 08/17/2013

Very good product for a very sheap price. I use those carabiners for a lot of purpouses, like key hlder, to connect my camera pouches to the backpack... they really have a lot of functions I've been using them for maybe 5 months now, and 3 of them doné have the coils working anymore. But I'm a heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 08/01/2013

what can you ask for more at this price for a whooping 15 of these clips? Quality if better will be a stronger pulling factor to purchase these. Received 15 of these intact. Quality so-so but if you are looking for better quality ones, I will not recommend these. Try SKUs 161272 / 161429. They look better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwitos on 07/23/2013

- Cheap - Not branded - Not rated for weight bearing. I wish I could buy carabiners that are rated to carry a certain load - Make sure you check the dimensions in the specs. The carabiners I received are the same dimensions as the specs, but I didn't check the specs and expected something bigger. They ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections