DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Retro Auto Flip Number Desk Clock - White + Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by12428 on 09/02/2013

I love this watch. I really wanted a flip clock and here I found this cheap one. The instructions are very useful and idiot-proof. The clock is precise, it has the same minute as my phone, since I first put the battery on and adjust the time. It is noisy at the beginning, especially when the hours change or when counting the seconds. The clock is kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaljaz55 on 08/17/2013

Very nice clock. Works as expected. Time keeping is accurate because inside is a standard quartz driven clock mechanism - you hear a TICK sound every second even if there is no seconds display. Characters are clearly visible from longer distance. Numbers are about 3 cm high. Has 24 flips for the hours so AM and PM are also marked. No 24-hr counting.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymofreire on 01/02/2013

Very simple and beautiful retro flip clock. I recommend to anyone who likes a different look. Just put the batteries, set the time and ready. I do not know how long the batteries will last, let's wait...I was worried about the noise, but it is very quiet I could not identify anything against yet could have a version for use in electric power and an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoki4wd on 11/23/2012

Very nice design. Large digits that are easy to read from the large distance. Easy to set up. Makes various noises. There's quite a loud click sound several seconds before the minute digits change and another one every next hour. When making this purchase I was worried about the combination of black and white colors because some images show that the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections