DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Retro Auto Flip Number Desk Clock - White + Black (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by12428 on 09/02/2013

I love this watch. I really wanted a flip clock and here I found this cheap one. The instructions are very useful and idiot-proof. The clock is precise, it has the same minute as my phone, since I first put the battery on and adjust the time. It is noisy at the beginning, especially when the hours change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaljaz55 on 08/17/2013

Very nice clock. Works as expected. Time keeping is accurate because inside is a standard quartz driven clock mechanism - you hear a TICK sound every second even if there is no seconds display. Characters are clearly visible from longer distance. Numbers are about 3 cm high. Has 24 flips for the hours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymofreire on 01/02/2013

Very simple and beautiful retro flip clock. I recommend to anyone who likes a different look. Just put the batteries, set the time and ready. I do not know how long the batteries will last, let's wait...I was worried about the noise, but it is very quiet I could not identify anything against yet could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLoki4wd on 11/23/2012

Very nice design. Large digits that are easy to read from the large distance. Easy to set up. Makes various noises. There's quite a loud click sound several seconds before the minute digits change and another one every next hour. When making this purchase I was worried about the combination of black ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections