DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Retro Auto Flip Number Desk Clock - White + Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by12428 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this watch. I really wanted a flip clock and here I found this cheap one. The instructions are very useful and idiot-proof. The clock is precise, it has the same minute as my phone, since I first put the battery on and adjust the time. Cons:It is noisy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymofreire on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple and beautiful retro flip clock. I recommend to anyone who likes a different look. Just put the batteries, set the time and ready. I do not know how long the batteries will last, let's wait...I was worried about the noise, but it is very quiet Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoki4wd on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice design. Large digits that are easy to read from the large distance. Easy to set up. Cons:Makes various noises. OtherThoughts:There's quite a loud click sound several seconds before the minute digits change and another one every next hour. When making... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections