DX » Community » Reviews » Driver-free Universal USB IR Media Remote Controller for PC (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrag0nDem0n on 06/09/2014

-- Great price. -- Plug & play, works instantly. -- Works with rechargeable battery's. -- The light on the top can be annoying sometimes. -- No instructions on how to choose your own shortcuts( with the buttons on the top on the controller) -- Feels cheap -- The left/right/up/down keys are placed ... Read more

PC remote PC remote

0 0 0

• posted byarjhun on 04/10/2014

This remote was easy to setup. Plastic feels oké and the buttons are very tactile and rubbery, I like! Very standards compliant so easy to setup with LIRC, xbmc will accept out of the box. Operating distance is A OK!!!! Packaching was busted at arrival, but hé, it flew all over the world!! ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bygundolf3 on 03/13/2014

Works in linux, no drivers required. The buttons work as expected. Mouse emulation is kind of useless. If you are watching the screen from far away (why would you need a remote otherwise), the cursor is hard to see, and the control is not very precise. Sometimes, when fast forwarding/rewinding, if the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianfroelund on 11/17/2013

The remote is very cheap and works out of the box with most operating systems. The buttons are nice to press and similar to tv bundled remotes. The buttons are reasonably laid out, though i would have preferred to have 4 separate direction buttons with an ok in the middle. The remote is very lightweight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygundolf3 on 07/12/2013

Works on Ubuntu with no installation required. Fairly good build, batteries fit in nicely. Buttons work well and there is plenty of them. Even mouse cursor can be moved with this remote but I would keep this option only for emergencies. Could use less buttons :) Even the mouse cursor movement is usefull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrosa on 04/28/2013

Unbox and plugin and you are ready to go. The installation cannot be made any easier. On this very cheap remote controller you will find enough buttons for most applications and the remote seems to be of good quality. I recommend this one as the price and quality ratio is so exellent so I bought it just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarukaKanata on 03/06/2013

Its a wonderful plug and play PC remote, no drivers needed. its great if you have your PC as a media center. Its has all of your basic mouse functions, as well as other buttons that make it easier to browse through your PC. the customizable buttons (colored ones) are a great add-on, you can download ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghostDancer on 02/08/2013

Plug and Play in GNU/Linux, ideal for use with a media center,i'm using it with XBMC. Then You can improve and tune to your delight the configuration . Not that i found, at least not for the use i need. I use it with XBMC but i suppose it should work with other programs which accept remote control. Easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphgsbr on 12/01/2012

Really driver free, just plug and play! I use this in a Ubuntu XBMC and the grey keys works without problems. Also works in gnome as mouse and keyboard. High range. The color buttons dont works in XBMC. The Right click does xbmc crash sometimes. Batterys not include. batteries not included. The keys ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakkeke on 11/30/2012

-Cheap! The item would have cost at least 20$ in my country(Finland)! -Versatile. Not only does it get the job done when it comes to controlling media, but it also has mouse "pad" and R and L mouse buttons so you can easily check your email with it too. -Hotkeys. User can specify an action ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections