DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Power Self-Recharging Floating RGB LED Ball for Garden Ponds
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarendaz on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice device and the quality seems to be good. It's really water proof. The light automatically turns on and off according to the local luminosity. It floats nice in the swimming pool and gives a weak but interesting effect. Cons:It' a bit expensive, 15.60 USD eac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartijndutch on 03/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice lights, easy to operate (duh - just on/off switch). I've received two and both operate as designed. Floating and not leaking :) Cons:Now at winter / spring time when the ammount of daylight isn't that long, around midnight the light isn't that bright anymore - but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 02/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice.. considered bright for a solar led. and its very lasting provided that you have at least 4-5hrs of sunlight during the day. it could last me from 7pm till 5am.. not bad.. it will get dimmer when the battery is running out of juice.. Cons:bought 3.. 1 of them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought to a vacation houses at seashore; This house is sitted on a swamp environment; It is surrounded by water, water and water. Cons:One of this crystal globe falls off on the flor and opened spitting in two, like taht Kinder-Eggs. Containners flows off li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections