DX » Community » Reviews » BAOER Exquisite Stainless Steel Fountain Pen - Silver + Golden
  • 5 star 15 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks expensive - But in reality, it's inexpensive :) - Works very well - Writing with it is smooth and results look good - Well made, quite solid Cons:None so far. I'm using it for 2 years, no issues at all. And apparently it will last for more years. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebas8121 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's beautiful, really light pen is a very good and very very low because in my country can easily go about 40 dollars .. Cons:No use with ink ink is cheaper .. So I'll have to buy ink for brand parker pen or cross I hope it will ... but I'm pretty sure this good but that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjb100 on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much lighter than i expected. I have another chinese fountain pen which is around 50% heavier, which makes it tiresome to write with. Looks somewhat slimmer than the pictures indicate. Writes very well, continuous flow without any problems. The convertor is al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking, seeans to be made of high quality material. Quite elegant good weight and nice writing trace evenly thick. Writing is very fluent and no ink is spilled. It is also very light which really helps when you're writing for several hours. The build quality seems... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCezarMoizes on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pen is constructed of metal. The tip is very good, slides smoothly on paper. It came wrapped in a plastic box offering optimum protection for the pen. Esta caneta é construída em metal. A ponta é muito boa, desliza suavemente no papel. Ela... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavius on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful pen. Easy to use and have a very fine confortable write. The silver material was perfect after one year of use. The color SIlver and Golden are shinning and makes it like a new product. Resistent. No problems to carry, didnt open easily in my pocket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharadinhaMEMO on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really looks like a very expensive and stylish pen, It is heavy and gives you a very good to support to write, even when you need to write too much. Cons:IMPOSSIBLE to sign with it. You need to fit your way of handwritening to it, cause it won't fit to you,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLumbrigo on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This pen is awesome! Good looking, works finely and very unexpensive. I recommend to people who wants to show status and those ones who likes pretty stuffs. If you have some doubt about it, search on internet and it will prove how good is the pen. Cons:I didnt find anyt... Read more

1 2
  • posted bytvrdak on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks very, very good. Silver material is propably real polished metal. Golden one looks also good, but Im not sure about it staying there. It looks almost like a Parker pen, ten times the price. Wont tell the difference for the first look. After many other look... Read more

Tip of the pen Whole thing apart Pen and cap Baoer pen Baoer pen 2
    1 0
  • posted byRedRoost80 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The medium-sized nib allows for multiple uses, has some flex, not too much or too little, only when you push down a bit. I have had no issues with the nib catching on the paper, and is quite smooth. The pen does not come with an ink bottle, however, it does come... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections