DX » Community » Reviews » BAOER Exquisite Stainless Steel Fountain Pen - Silver + Golden
  • 5 star 17 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Looks expensive - But in reality, it's inexpensive :) - Works very well - Writing with it is smooth and results look good - Well made, quite solid None so far. I'm using it for 2 years, no issues at all. And apparently it will last for more years. Works with standard refill, that you can buy easily in local stores. When I went to buy the refill here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamius on 02/26/2014

Looks gorgeous, sturdy build, amazing pen! The lid is VERY hard to get on/off. There's a label along the lid but that's not a big deal. Does smear a very little bit. Writes a little thick. If you're looking for a class, inexpensive fountain pen, this is where you want to look. For the cost, you can't go wrong. Get yourself some DC Electric Blue, load ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebas8121 on 10/31/2013

It's beautiful, really light pen is a very good and very very low because in my country can easily go about 40 dollars .. No use with ink ink is cheaper .. So I'll have to buy ink for brand parker pen or cross I hope it will ... but I'm pretty sure this good but that the ink does not work on it The waiting time was over two months but now see it is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDSAutomacao on 10/02/2013

The pen is great, so far I had no problem with it. The price is quite attractive writing is a bit thick but does not affect anything. I do not regret buying the contrary already bought two pens this. Since I started writing with her over not stop writing, you need to charge it every day since I write a lot. Sometimes she misses a bit but not very often,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjb100 on 09/13/2013

Much lighter than i expected. I have another chinese fountain pen which is around 50% heavier, which makes it tiresome to write with. Looks somewhat slimmer than the pictures indicate. Writes very well, continuous flow without any problems. The convertor is also better made than in my other pen, using metal to hold a plastic reservoir together. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 08/15/2013

Nice looking, seeans to be made of high quality material. Quite elegant good weight and nice writing trace evenly thick. Writing is very fluent and no ink is spilled. It is also very light which really helps when you're writing for several hours. The build quality seems very good. Other cheaper pens i bought some years ago could be very frustrating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCezarMoizes on 04/13/2013

This pen is constructed of metal. The tip is very good, slides smoothly on paper. It came wrapped in a plastic box offering optimum protection for the pen. Esta caneta é construída em metal. A ponta é muito boa, desliza suavemente no papel. Ela veio acondicionada em uma caixa plástica oferecendo ótima proteção para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavius on 03/20/2013

Beautiful pen. Easy to use and have a very fine confortable write. The silver material was perfect after one year of use. The color SIlver and Golden are shinning and makes it like a new product. Resistent. No problems to carry, didnt open easily in my pocket. The color gives it a charmous and sofisticated apperance. Nothing. Just people asking where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharadinhaMEMO on 03/08/2013

It really looks like a very expensive and stylish pen, It is heavy and gives you a very good to support to write, even when you need to write too much. IMPOSSIBLE to sign with it. You need to fit your way of handwritening to it, cause it won't fit to you, but you are get adaptated to it, It's a good pen. However, it's impossible to put charge on it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLumbrigo on 02/15/2013

This pen is awesome! Good looking, works finely and very unexpensive. I recommend to people who wants to show status and those ones who likes pretty stuffs. If you have some doubt about it, search on internet and it will prove how good is the pen. I didnt find anything negative about the pen It comes with a compressor! It makes easy recharging the pen.... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections