Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFolijosVanagas on 11/21/2015

very good quality easy to use right away. Very durable. Even that it's very slim still feels very comfortable in hand

0 0 0

• posted byflexibs on 01/19/2015

6 bucks for a simple cartidge fountain pen might seem average, but make no mistake. Pens of similar price are usually far messier, and don't come with a metal extension above the nib, which means shaking the pen makes it cough up ink and causes the nib to dry out easier. secondly, the nib itself... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMingy on 12/29/2014

Pros: This pen is very sleek (compare its dimensions with other pens offered on this site!), and dense. Has a heft of a pen much larger than it actually is. This feel may be good for some people, but not others, depending on preference. The nib is also a fine point, and great for small writing on... Read more

Sleek, hefty pen that is finicky about what it writes on. Sleek, hefty pen that is finicky about what it writes on.

1 0 0

• posted bytux0zaur on 06/17/2014

This is very nice pen. Very stylish. A pretty metallic white color. Well made full metal body. The nib writes very smooth. I have many fountain pens like Parker, Pilot and Platinum and this is my first Hero pen. I was impressed of it and I think it is a good choise for every day writing. And the... Read more

Nice pen Highly recommended

0 0 0

• posted bymf2 on 11/18/2012

I've gotten this pen some weeks ago and written several pages with it and must say, it is very nice. Writing is very fluent and no ink is spilled. It is also very light which really helps when you're writing for several hours. The build quality seems very good. Other cheaper pens i bought some be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere