DX » Community » Reviews » YongSheng Exquisite Stainless Steel Fountain Pen - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDamius on 02/26/2014

Looks gorgeous, sturdy build, amazing pen! Writes a little thick, other than that it's a fairly bulletproof pen. If you're looking for a class, inexpensive fountain pen, this is where you want to look. I bought one to add to my collection, and one as a gift for my wife, we both love ours. For the cost,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzure7 on 05/28/2013

Cheap Good looking Clean line drawing Writes with thin lines. None to speak of. The brand name is written in the golden part of the cap, but can only be seen at close inspection. I would have prefered it not to be shown at all, since it is not a well-known brand. After I first put ink in it, it refused ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythehollowmen on 03/02/2013

Hooded nib means unlike a lot of more expensive pens, it doesn't leak and get ink on your fingers. Very easy to refill with a screw type plunger with a good size reservoir. Satisfying snap when the lid is put on. Build quality is fantastic. Pen looks flashy: people keep trying to steal them. Nib is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySad33m on 12/16/2012

Superb build quality. This thing a tank, made of heavy gauge stainless steel, will accept just about any form of ink that you can dip the refill cartridge into, it has its own cartridge that you refill like a syringe prettymuch but rather than a push pump it is a screw style pump. Nice finish and detail.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydemonmyd on 10/31/2012

is a very beautiful pen the colors are very regular the design is just perfect, tones meld seamlessly is very comfortable to use the ink tank is refillable I think the cover is a bit stiff, maybe loosen with use and easier to open, but lopronto, I think it is pretty hard, and gives a little afraid to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNNico on 10/07/2012

Gray polished with golden flowers it looks very artistic. Fine pen nib, writes very smoothly and comfortable. The goden incrustation on the pen is almost artistic. Very good. Actually not for that price. But removing a cap is a bit hard, hope it is is just a question of time. The pen is quite thin. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections