DX » Community » Reviews » Common Use Axial Schottky / Fast Recovery / Fast Switching / Rectifier Diodes (220-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikolajbrinch on 11/19/2014

Pros: A lot of common and different values. Good quality. Very cheap. Cons: None really, couldn't find a better product for the money elsewhere. 14 days for delivery is not that bad for the price and quality. Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byRodss on 03/02/2013

- A lot of types of diodes . The came in separated packages. There some zeners diodes. The price is not the best , but came with a great quantity and quality looks okay. I not tested then already but they look like normal diodes. I not tested then already but they look okay. Came separated and well packed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuhandis on 03/02/2013

Yet another great assortment of components that would cost tonnes more if bought separately. It's quite nice having these different diodes around. Definitely worth the price. None. I haven't had any problems with these. I love DX for offering assortments like these. Usually all of the shops where I live ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 02/09/2013

Very cheap and complete assotiment of the most needed diodes, as well powerful as fast as skottky (lower voltage loss) so no sweat to get the diode you need. it is almost everytime in this pack. NONE Be aware of the somtimes low reverse voltage of some of the Skottkydiodes. They however are VERY good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf11lbert on 02/03/2013

good set - buying it separately you difinitely have to pay more. very convenient just to have the set near you. for me too many rectifying diods. in fact may be better buy it separately. no labels on strips. I inderstand that it would take work to do labelling but the price for my opinion is big enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykroonpj on 01/28/2013

This set provides a mix of common well known diodes and rectifiers, that can be used in various conditions. Nice for DIY projects, including Arduino projects. Good value for money. The diodes themselves are labeled. It would be nice if the paper strip would have been labeled too. However, as they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphageekYVR on 01/26/2013

These shipped exactly as advertised. I've had no issues with any of them that I've used. If you're a hobby electronics geek like me, you probably need to have these at your workbench. Ok... it's not a complete diode pack by any means but for the price you can't beat it. If you're into high power circuits,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotstada on 12/12/2012

Good packing, each sort in a own line.As written in the descripton the diodes have a wide are of use. Well the few that I have used up to now for rectifiers are working properly. I can not look in the inner of the others but why should them not work? Admittedly no...Perhabs they could be lettered.That ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadman on 11/07/2012

All of them came in separate ziplock bags, which was helpfull while categorizing them and separating them in my home 'catalog'. All of them that I have used are working as expected. None that i can thing of thus far. It's nice to have something like this at home or at your workplace, so you don't have ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections