DX » Community » Reviews » Common Use Axial Schottky / Fast Recovery / Fast Switching / Rectifier Diodes (220-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Essential Great price!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArnoudvR on 05/17/2015

Wide range of different diodes. Fullfills most situations when you are in need of a diode. The fast diodes can be used in switching DC-DC converters such as the MC34036. But also some power diodes for use as rectifiers in a bridge.

Impression:Great product,Great price!;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 02/23/2015

Very good diode kit. It has all the common diodes that you migth need for a hobby project.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byTonyBass530 on 11/30/2014

All of these are perfect for future projects and in case of any repairs i might need to do. All are working so nothing else needs to be said! Fully Recommend!!! Only detail: the bag was humid, but all diodes were dry!

Perfect! Many pieces when needed! Perfect! Many pieces when needed!

Impression:Great price!;

0 0 1

• posted bynikolajbrinch on 11/19/2014

Pros: A lot of common and different values. Good quality. Very cheap. Cons: None really, couldn't find a better product for the money elsewhere. 14 days for delivery is not that bad for the price and quality.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byBentCookie on 10/23/2014

Well packaged, decent product. Essential for anyone looking to get into electronics. Shipping took a little time, only because I ordered - 1/4W Resistance Metal Film Resistors (400-Piece Pack) - 3-Pin Triode Transistor for DIY Project - Black (20 x 10-Piece Pack) - Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor... Read more

Impression:Essential;

0 0 0

• posted byRodss on 03/02/2013

- A lot of types of diodes . The came in separated packages. There some zeners diodes. The price is not the best , but came with a great quantity and quality looks okay. I not tested then already but they look like normal diodes. I not tested then already but they look okay. Came separated and in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymuhandis on 03/02/2013

Yet another great assortment of components that would cost tonnes more if bought separately. It's quite nice having these different diodes around. Definitely worth the price. None. I haven't had any problems with these. I love DX for offering assortments like these. Usually all of the shops where... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 02/09/2013

Very cheap and complete assotiment of the most needed diodes, as well powerful as fast as skottky (lower voltage loss) so no sweat to get the diode you need. it is almost everytime in this pack. NONE Be aware of the somtimes low reverse voltage of some of the Skottkydiodes. They however are VERY... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf11lbert on 02/03/2013

good set - buying it separately you difinitely have to pay more. very convenient just to have the set near you. for me too many rectifying diods. in fact may be better buy it separately. no labels on strips. I inderstand that it would take work to do labelling but the price for my opinion is big... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykroonpj on 01/28/2013

This set provides a mix of common well known diodes and rectifiers, that can be used in various conditions. Nice for DIY projects, including Arduino projects. Good value for money. The diodes themselves are labeled. It would be nice if the paper strip would have been labeled too. However, as they... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere