DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 2.4GHz Wireless Nunchuck Controller for Wii
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byordillico on 03/14/2010

-No wires !!! -Good battery you can play hours without charging -Good sensitivity : no differences with genuine one -Don't retain breath like original one -Soft feel -Can be used 3 on the same time without interferences -Don't feet on Wii Motion plus (but with some modification i've resolved this) -I have to reconnect each nunchuck to each receptor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashneo on 03/01/2010

-fits perfectly in your hand -there are no wire restrictions -the battery lasts allot longer than I expected it to -it seems to be as accurate as the original nunchuck was -the connection between the nunchuck and the remote has never been lost when I was using it -it uses the same USB charger as a few other products on DX (the rechargeable battery packs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEMATTEI on 08/09/2009

Cheap and efficient. Didn't fail so far and it is the perfect solution for games were you widely move your arms (like tenis). The receiver that has to be connected to the controller, does not leave the original silicone sleeve of the controller fits very well, perhaps the new sleeve for the Wii MotionPlus works better. I also don't know how to change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybamboo on 05/05/2009

No wire when play fighting games. It's really easy to link up to your Wii. Now I can have big movements when I play StarWars fighting games without limitation. I purchased two but only one worked. The other one would not link at all. I put an order in already to have it replaced last week. I'm still waiting for a response. More instructions on the package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycephraim on 03/07/2009

This is much better then the original wired ones.It feels great in your hand and it is so nice without wires! There are no instructions in the package... But I have found out that when it is done charging the orange light goes out.I am a little concerned about what to do when the battery dies out completely. Any ideas? Also does anyone know if you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleighmartin on 12/23/2008

No cables between remote and nunchuck, absolutely fantastic. Games are so much easier to play with out the cables getting in your way. Charges fom USB on back of WII. Charges fast with no issues. WII olympics, boxing and sports are so much easier to play without the cables getting tangled up. Shame it didn't also come with cradle to store next to WII ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 11/25/2008

YES! No more cables between mote and nunchuck. Does not lag, is easy to charge (light goes off when the nunchuck is fully charged). You just put the transmitter to the mote, put the nunchuck on and press the connect button and it starts to work. The rugged design made the nunchuck feel a bit small in my hand. But I put a silicone sleeve on to it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparkrow on 11/15/2008

The best price for wireless nunchuk anywhere that i know of. Worked w/o any problem out of the box. The charge seems to hold well after extended play. 'Wireless' nunchuk is something you wish Nintendo made it a standard w/ wii - you won't miss the wired version at all. No noticeable lag. 'Unusually' fast shipping for DX standard - I guess that's what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeGer on 11/06/2008

Total Liberty of movement (no more wire to play) Very good quality Same sensibility than the original one Quick charging Connexion between devices very efficient Automatically power saving None, very good product very good product very good product very good product very good product The charging led should be blue... I hope the battery will be replaceable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkKnight on 10/06/2008

These nunchuks are great. No more wires now how good is that. There is no lag at all even between multiply units playing together. The build quality is actually very very good. I will recommend these to everyone who has a wii. Wii boxing and Mario and Sonic at the olympics are awesome using these nunchuks. If you have not got them yet order them now.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections