DX » Community » Reviews » Game Save Memory Card for PS2 (8MB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopenshiny on 12/23/2012

The games I have tried work well. It's compatible with Free McBoot. Save and load times are a bit slow. Plastic feels cheap, and one screw was loose (but it's not a problem to tighten it up). It's cheap so it's good to have a spare memory card just in case. This one is compatible with Free McBoot so you can load your games from USB and run homebrew.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytchernobill on 12/03/2012

Work just as intended, good quality plastic, PS2 make no difference with the official MC and this one. Very cheap too. I should had checked more on DealExtreme website and get the 128mo for 9$ (http://dx.com/p/game-save-memory-card-for-ps2-128mb-16063) who offer a better capacity storage for price, but then again, for 4$... Work great with Free MC Boot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 09/03/2010

This is a nice item. This memory card works at 100%. The price is great. This item had a nice package. Very good building quality. It works whith Mcboot. There's nothing negative to say about this item. The only negative thing is the fact that i don't have anything else to say and i've to write 500 characters. I guess i'm almost there. :) I need to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrilliantCircle on 07/15/2010

Works with Free Mcboot! Works just like a regular PS2 memory card Seems tough Texture of plastic seems wrong, not smooth like regular cards. Doesn't feel like it would break though One of the screws was very loose, needed to tighten it myself. Does work with Free Mcboot. If it doesn't, try formatting then trying. It works like a regular card. Didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucas2099 on 05/11/2010

Really good item, it works exactly as it should. It is built with a resistant plastic and have a nice solid structure. I didn't notice any difference in the saving time, for me it is the same as a original memory card. none at all. Perhaps the fact that the color of the plastic is not identical to an original memory card, but that is almost imperceptible.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinkingfeeling on 03/01/2010

I bought one of these for a PS2 that I bought second hand. I ended up borrowing a neighbor's card to play a few games before it arrived. When I received it, I compared the two. I can't tell any difference between them. It looks and functions exactly the same. Save time seems to be just about the same. The price is about 1/4 of that which you would pay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymake86 on 09/20/2009

Works very good, no corrupted data or anything bad in software side. It does work with Free MCBoot. I've done every install with no problems. It does'nt fit good in the memory card port, it should be thinner in width. Already bought about fiveteen pieces, and all work. Can't say it's bad. Price and quality ratio is very good. The five hundred characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuitoanime on 09/19/2009

I bought 2 of these, they work very well. Just like genuine ones. They arrived quite quickly. Never had a crash/write problem. Used on 2 different consoles (old big ps2 and new slim one). The price is not cheap as with one or 2 extra dollars we could by a 16Mb one. But I don't want to rely on these products, what if you loose the 40 hours you played ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byout16 on 07/22/2009

Produto excelente. Chegou bem embalado e dentro do prazo aceitável pela modalidade de frete. Testado em um Playstation 2 com o chip matrix e funcionou perfeitamente com todos os jogos testados. Depois de 1 mês de uso ainda guarda os save games. Tem boa qualidade de construção, idêntico ao original. Recomendado. Aparenta ter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 02/10/2009

These are labeled MagicGate- great card with NO problems. I ordered 4 so I can swap cars and such for Gran Turismao 3 and 4. Have never crashed my system and have never failed. Perfect. Show as true 8 MB (minus formatting which every card shows) on my system. Speed as good as OEM. None- 500 words about this product- no flaws, no problems no worries.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections