DX » Community » Reviews » Game Save Memory Card for PS2 (8MB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopenshiny on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The games I have tried work well. It's compatible with Free McBoot. Cons:Save and load times are a bit slow. Plastic feels cheap, and one screw was loose (but it's not a problem to tighten it up). OtherThoughts:It's cheap so it's good to have a spare memory card just in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytchernobill on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work just as intended, good quality plastic, PS2 make no difference with the official MC and this one. Very cheap too. Cons:I should had checked more on DealExtreme website and get the 128mo for 9$ (http://dx.com/p/game-save-memory-card-for-ps2-128mb-16063) who offer a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 09/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice item. This memory card works at 100%. The price is great. This item had a nice package. Very good building quality. It works whith Mcboot. Cons:There's nothing negative to say about this item. The only negative thing is the fact that i don't have anything... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrilliantCircle on 07/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works with Free Mcboot! Works just like a regular PS2 memory card Seems tough Cons:Texture of plastic seems wrong, not smooth like regular cards. Doesn't feel like it would break though One of the screws was very loose, needed to tighten it myself. OtherThoughts:Does wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucas2099 on 05/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good item, it works exactly as it should. It is built with a resistant plastic and have a nice solid structure. I didn't notice any difference in the saving time, for me it is the same as a original memory card. Cons:none at all. Perhaps the fact that the color o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinkingfeeling on 03/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought one of these for a PS2 that I bought second hand. I ended up borrowing a neighbor's card to play a few games before it arrived. When I received it, I compared the two. I can't tell any difference between them. It looks and functions exactly the same. Save time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymake86 on 09/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very good, no corrupted data or anything bad in software side. It does work with Free MCBoot. I've done every install with no problems. Cons:It does'nt fit good in the memory card port, it should be thinner in width. OtherThoughts:Already bought about fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuitoanime on 09/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 2 of these, they work very well. Just like genuine ones. They arrived quite quickly. Never had a crash/write problem. Used on 2 different consoles (old big ps2 and new slim one). Cons:The price is not cheap as with one or 2 extra dollars we could by a 16Mb one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byout16 on 07/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto excelente. Chegou bem embalado e dentro do prazo aceitável pela modalidade de frete. Testado em um Playstation 2 com o chip matrix e funcionou perfeitamente com todos os jogos testados. Depois de 1 mês de uso ainda guarda os save games. Tem boa qualida... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 02/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are labeled MagicGate- great card with NO problems. I ordered 4 so I can swap cars and such for Gran Turismao 3 and 4. Have never crashed my system and have never failed. Perfect. Show as true 8 MB (minus formatting which every card shows) on my system. Speed as g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections