DX » Community » Reviews » Hand Cranked 30lm 3-LED White Light Dynamo Flashlight with Strap - Yellow + Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavaKot on 04/27/2014

Small, compact, very pleased with the purchase. Easy to handle. Easy to put in a backpack or car. Made of plastic, the quality is good. Powered by battery and dynamo. Bright white light. Convenient hand strap, you will not lose Plastic parts inside, I think that is not very reliable. Although, if handled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoviete on 09/19/2013

The price is real cheap. Very good flashlight. Strong light, you can use it when it's barely night and it will give you more clarity. Muito barato. Lanterna excelente. Tem uma luz forte e você consegue perceber mesmo usando ela quando nem está muito escuro. There's no con at all! Yes! Buy it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxlAngel on 04/02/2013

Bright enough for a 3 led flashlight, fits well on my hand, i use it once in a week and it's still charged, no need to crank more than twice and its ready. Seems fragile, i think it'll brake if dropped, better buy two. When i use the hand-crank i press it gently to keep it from breaking. It's written ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhewalt on 01/02/2013

Excelente iluminación con sus tres focos led la duración de la carga es buena y es fácil volver a re cargarla a ful aparte de que permite que se haga ejercicio de brazo mientras se carga , también se puede cargar cuando no esta en uso por medio de la manivela. El mejor precio en el ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroesc on 12/11/2012

Excellent flashlight! I gave to my little daughter and she liked a lot and have fun. Its transparent body is very nice as it allows you to see thru the engines and little pieces. As I said, children love it. Not a big problem, but my flashlight came with a loose small screw inside. After a patient task ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byernanikern on 09/09/2012

It makes it's job as a simple flashlight. Good size and weight for handling and everyday use. it's light is a bit weak, but expected to be. The hand-crank gets frequently locked, even with the lock open, making the charging difficult. It appears to be a problem in the size of the lock. The plastic seems ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections