DX » Community » Reviews » Game Save Memory Card for PS2 (32MB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleitediego on 04/09/2013

exactly like the original. worked perfect. the price is great, well below practiced in Brazil only those who have much technical knowledge to recognize the differences. operation is perfect and like the original. exatamente igual ao original. funcionou perfeito. o preço é otimo, muito abaixo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuggalo89 on 03/25/2013

Alot cheaper than genuine sony cards, is genuine 32mb and FreeMcboot installs and runs smoothly, the free shipping is great advantage have no cons for this product This is the second time I have purchased the memory cards and all in all, it's a great deal, I will continue to come back again Fast delivery,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzidane1512002 on 03/22/2013

It works in all my games, it's real 32MB, it works with FreeMC Boot with no problems, everithing works like a charm, including Burnout 3 and Resident Evil games, it's perfect. The only one problem that I've found it's the Read/Write speed, some times it takes a lot saving or loading a game in comparisson ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySTARJOHNNY on 02/22/2013

Excellent product and very good room for many saved. The quality and compensates for its size because of its low cost. There is nothing against the only win. This item should be a victory for those who need a lot saved on your PS2. Do not have much to say about a product widely known, but the experience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybgd1890308 on 02/15/2013

Very good product and cheep too ! Looks exactly like the original. Very big memory on a very low price. I totally recommend it ! No cons yet ... and i don`t think i will find any.. I hope it will last, any way I will keep you in touch with any changes, if they occur. Glad to have it ! I was expecting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuggalo89 on 01/31/2013

Has 32MB of storage space, Installed FMCB easily, runs well. I have no cons. Alot cheaper than an Original Sony Branded memory card. I recommend if you're wanting to expand your playstation 2 memory. None That I noticed Great buy, I will be definitely buying more. took me about 3 weeks, from time I purchased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghostDancer on 11/24/2012

The best thing is the price, in Spain they charge you more than double for smaller cards than this one and sometimes for second hand one. Not that i know. If it works is simple. Is a PS2 card, no mysteries, no secrets, just plug it and begin playing, copy all the files from the old card and keep going.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypajariyo on 03/26/2012

It is cheaper than the original, full 32 MB, works with Free McBoot 1.8c and as savegame storage. The build quality is not the best, and it is a little bit hard to push it into its slot. Anyway, it does not pretend to be a "Sony MagicGate" memory card. I think it's worth the money, just works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGilbertoDX on 02/17/2012

The price is fine and the memory card does well what it is supposed do to. I moved all the saved games from a eight megabytes cartridge to it without bad surprises. All the games run perfectly. It fit my PlayStation Two console perfectly, too. None, so far. The case quality isn't the best, but I w'ont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytroxer on 11/16/2010

It´s very cheap and it works perfectly with FMCB! For this price you wont get it anywhere else, I think! I bought about 20 of them and had only one broken! There was a screw in the housing and even after getting it out the MC doesn´t worked! Build Quality is not the same as Sony, but ... Good for X-MAS!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections