DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion PU Leather Band Round Dial Quartz Wrist Watch - Red + Dark Brown (1 x SR626)
Customer’s impression:
maravilhoso big size Huge!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshizzy21 on 12/16/2014

Before we order it we (me and sister) didn't notice how big it was. But when the package came and we opened it, we saw a huge watch with beautiful red PU leather band. It was a present for another sister for birthday. When she opened the gift I saw a big smile and surprise in her face :D that was so ... Read more

Impression:Huge!!;

0 0 0

• posted bysoleyfm on 12/12/2014

Pros: beautiful and fashion watch / reloj bonito y moderno Cons: its size (it is too big, about 1 cm thick) / Su tamaño (es demasiado grande, alrededor de 1 cm de espesor, parece más adecuado para mujeres altas) Read more

Too big size Too big size

Impression:big size;

0 0 0

• posted bykrizalifer on 09/01/2014

Pros: Muito bonito e bem acabado resistente e com custo beneficio super alto, recomendo e muito este produto alem de ser muito confortável e leve mas muito resistente sem falar que o preço é muito bom mesmo pela qualidade do relógio. Contras: Não tenho nada contra sobre o produto. Read more

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted bydedavet on 06/14/2013

Watch beautiful, delicate and fashion. Your bracelet is leather and very sturdy. It is a neutral color that blends with any style of clothing. The only thing that's disadvantage is its size, it is too big and people small wrist gets ugly. On my arm it was beautiful and I ended up selling because everyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasDominic on 05/31/2013

I bought to give to my aunt and she loved it bought it for my mother and for his daughters loved very beautiful, for those who like big watches hes otimu! it is quite large right for women to have an arm thicker or fat does not work for women with short arm is really big I bought to give to my aunt and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasDominic on 05/31/2013

I bought to give to my aunt and she loved it bought it for my mother and for his daughters loved very beautiful, for those who like big watches hes otimu! it is quite large right for women to have an arm thicker or fat does not work for women with short arm is really big I bought to give to my aunt and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaricastro17 on 05/15/2013

Excellent quality, it is so beautiful that my husband now bought another one to him, he only changed the color. I really recommend this watch, is the most beautiful that I bought with DX till now. The watch works very well, I loved the gold display! the watchband is not made with real leather, so the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysallybarcelos on 03/25/2013

I really liked this product, from the colors to the leather band! And it got here in a month. My wrist is too small and this watch is really big, so I have to use it on the last hole of the band. Besides the number 9 is twisted but I think it's not going to break inside the watch. The numbers are very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysimsunas on 01/10/2013

I thought it would quite small watch but it has a dwde wristband, big dial, therefore easy to see numbers. Very huge dial. It seems so because I didn't expected to be it such. No date, but it is as it is Seems to of a good quality while package shouldn't be used as a package for present. Mostly for women.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections