DX » Community » Reviews » Woven Pattern 3D Carbon Fiber Paper Decoration Sheet Car Sticker - Black (50 x 200cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepope2 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very Usefull, and very cheap Carbon Foil. Ik looks very good, and with little effort it is plyable in every shape. I've used it on several surfaces and it is sticking to the surface well. Has a good feel to it when applying to a car of to a gadget. Cons:Becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanmarciano on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality and very beautiful, I put in my car and it was great. I installed the glass columns and the result was exceptional. Cons:hard to installation, but when you get the hang of, result looks very pretty OtherThoughts:can buy without fear, the product is very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice very nice carbon paper special type to install in the car and give it a unique style carbon type, in the hood, windows, or install any object, such as computer, telephone, toys, etc, very easy to stick with glue biene very easy Cons:not OtherThoughts:very nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmdieleman on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I'm new to vinyl wrapping and I bought these because they are very cheap. I'm still a noob at wrapping but this wrap is good, it doesn't split, it's easy to get it off and on again. When you heat it, it'll stretch very good. The texture is very nice to! feels an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybozzetto2012 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:self adhesive easy of use leaves an appearance in the new car free Shipping Cons:without negative effect, I just think the packaging should be tougher because the envelope came a little wrinkled, due to international shipping, but did not affect the quality of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaarman on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is like the 3M Di-Noc and other more expensive ones and the result is almost the same. You can apply it using a heat-gun to have better result and eliminating wrinkles. I use it on my motorcycle fairing and the result is very cool. I will surely order another... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanteri000 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very powerful sticker. Multiple using places like car interior or outside, motorcycle, atv, laptop, cellphone everywhere what you want to make look like carbonfiber. Nice 3d feeling. Very durable, i have that on my cellphone battery cover over month and still... Read more

My cellphone battery cover with carbon sticker bmw doors
    2 0
  • posted bybudhie21 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This carbon sticker is cheap, looks very nice for my interior car. The sticker is very elastic and easy to apply.The edge is cut straight. Not crooked. Also, there are guide line at the back of the sticker to follow. With the dryer heats the vinyl that can be molded into... Read more

Carbon sticker
    0 0
  • posted bymadkid1000 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It feels like carbon fibre, looks like it, totally 100% look alike. It take patience to cut and measure for your device or car. 50Cm in width is wide enought to use on everything. Practically. Also. The edge is cutted straight. Not crooked. Also, there are guide line at t... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylary7 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a very hight quality of carbon fiber in a very honest price.looks very nice to my car(you can see the photos below i add).the carbon is well made very elastic and competives very easely with much more expensive products.you will not regret for your money Cons:he only bad... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections