DX » Community » Reviews » Woven Pattern 3D Carbon Fiber Paper Decoration Sheet Car Sticker - Black (50 x 200cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepope2 on 04/01/2014

This is a very Usefull, and very cheap Carbon Foil. Ik looks very good, and with little effort it is plyable in every shape. I've used it on several surfaces and it is sticking to the surface well. Has a good feel to it when applying to a car of to a gadget. Because is is rolled up pretty tight, when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenne007 on 03/19/2014

Extremely cheap for what you get in the package. The film looks just like real carbon fiber with its rough surface. Applying the film to things is really easy, even if you get bubbles under the film you can pop them with a small needle without leaving any traces that there ever was a bubble there. One ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpionblu on 01/30/2014

decorazione per tuning. di facile installazione senza necessità di utilizzare attrezzi. basta solo una piccola spatolina e acqua e sapone e con un pò di pazienza si ha un risultato garantito senza bolle puoi decurare qualsiasi materiale e forma si può riammodernare qualsiasi superficie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpionblu on 01/23/2014

adesivi per tuning davvero efficienti, effetto carbonio. rendono ogni superficie come se fosse carbonio, adesivo molto resistente. facilmente lavorabile e adattabile alle diverse forme. spedizione lenta per la distanza e per la economicità, ma non dipende da dx lo consiglio sicuramente niente altro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndq2cv6fovkx on 01/07/2014

Pros: 1.great looks (same as expensive 3d vinyls) 2.low price (compared to other products of this type) 3.big sheet of this sticker (makes it easy to cover bigger parts) 1.air bubbles while sticking, but they are removable, so not a big con 2. the glue is not that good, so you need perfectly clean surface,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslswed on 11/19/2013

The pattern is very nice, very good carbon effect. Shipping is awful, the film is rolled tight and then bent in the middle and shoved in a jiffy. The film is now not usable as one piece. Only usable to cut smaller pieces from it. The middle part of the film is scrap. Se my picture. The glue is not super ... Read more

Poor shipping

0 0 0

• posted byg1g4h3rtz on 11/16/2013

- It has a very nice texture and people can't stop wanting to touch stuff wrapped in it :) : - If you turn it 90degrees you can see how the pattern that "catches the light" changes from one direction to another, so the texture does it's best to replicate the real thing; - it looks strong so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAfiefh on 10/02/2013

Very good looking, sturdy, water resistant, easy to clean and good adhesivity. I used two of these to cover my self made wood table with something resistant to scratches and water. This was just perfect, no problems covering the round corners either, just use a hairdryer to get the material to bend every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalanmarciano on 07/22/2013

Great quality and very beautiful, I put in my car and it was great. I installed the glass columns and the result was exceptional. hard to installation, but when you get the hang of, result looks very pretty can buy without fear, the product is very good and arrived in perfect condition. can buy without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytercel17 on 07/04/2013

very nice very nice carbon paper special type to install in the car and give it a unique style carbon type, in the hood, windows, or install any object, such as computer, telephone, toys, etc, very easy to stick with glue biene very easy not very nice very nice carbon paper special type to install in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections