Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFluggs on 07/25/2014

A small and accurate temperature sensor. supports 3-5v, so perfect for all your arduino projects. To use with your Arduino get the OneWire and DallasTemperature libraries and use the onewire_address_finder example sketch that comes with the Arduino Onewire library. Read more

Impression:Small and accurate;

0 0 0

• posted byvaettir on 06/26/2014

Great for monitoring temperature. Can be used with arduino, raspberry pi, etc. You can connect many of these on the same pins of your board with the 1-Wire interface. Response time is pretty good because of the size. Takes very little time to read temperature (750ms at the highest resolution), much quicker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomatpasser on 05/29/2014

This temperature sensor is amazing. I could never have imagined that a temperature sensor in the size of a transistor could be so advanced. The sensor is easy to use, there are plenty of guides for this particular device on the internet. The temperature readings are precise enough for hobby projects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byps2freak on 02/19/2014

Works great in every Arduino (or Raspberry pi) project. It uses the OneWire protocol so you can add multiple DS18B20's on just one wire. In the code you can select which sensor to read. The library of Miles Burton works great with Arduino: http://milesburton.com/Dallas_Temperature_Control_Library It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterPhone24 on 02/08/2014

Price is low Good quality Easy of use No cons, like many electronic products on DealExtreme! It works with Arduino, Funduino, any development board! Really Easy to use, datasheet needed for this temperature sensor but you can easily find it on internet. The price is reasonable and the shipment is okey ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRirocha on 01/23/2014

Por el precio que tienen, es un producto que no tiene rival. Muy sencillo de usar, puedes encontrar ejemplos en Internet. Ninguna; si buscas en Internet encontraras fácilmente información. Yo lo utilizo con Ardunio y es muy sencillo de hacerlo funcionar. Puedes encontrar ejemplos en la pagina ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylramiresjr on 01/14/2014

It is a good product, very small and uses just 1 arduino pin plus VCC and Ground. It have good accuracy (half degree, I think) and once you have put to work, it works great. It is a little bit difficult to use. You have to use the OneWire library. To get the temperature I am using a function that I found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDJWK on 11/13/2013

The best sensor on market. I love the fact it's digital and accurate. Worth buying >10 pieces right away. None, even the price is good. Works brilliantly with the Arduino and OneWire library. C coding skills required, but if you got those the sky is the limit. At least to -55 degrees celsius. My choice ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydrummertjuhh on 06/04/2013

I bought this sensor because I burned through my last one that came out of the Arduino starters kit. This sensor perfectly replaces the old one, so I can finally finish my "love meter". So if you need a replacement or need one extra, this one is good for it. There are no cons to this sensor.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybigjack65 on 03/10/2013

Cheap and enough precise for normal use. Price, precision and interface make this a great product. If you work with CPU you have no reason to not use it, for example for the protection of the system itself... I have no cons, it's a killer application. Using 2wire (passive mode) with long wires in noisy ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections