Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomatpasser on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This temperature sensor is amazing. I could never have imagined that a temperature sensor in the size of a transistor could be so advanced. The sensor is easy to use, there are plenty of guides for this particular device on the internet. The temperature readings are pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJWK on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best sensor on market. I love the fact it's digital and accurate. Worth buying >10 pieces right away. Cons:None, even the price is good. OtherThoughts:Works brilliantly with the Arduino and OneWire library. C coding skills required, but if you got those... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydrummertjuhh on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this sensor because I burned through my last one that came out of the Arduino starters kit. This sensor perfectly replaces the old one, so I can finally finish my "love meter". So if you need a replacement or need one extra, this one is good for it. Con... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybigjack65 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and enough precise for normal use. Price, precision and interface make this a great product. If you work with CPU you have no reason to not use it, for example for the protection of the system itself... Cons:I have no cons, it's a killer application. Usi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by0xFBi on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High accuracy sensor, very simple to use from Arduino boards. You can connect more sensors in the same line together with other OneWire chips (A/D, D/A, digital IO etc) creating a sensor network. Cons:Nothing to say. OtherThoughts:Using OneWire, DallasTemperat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenoir on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple to use - no conversion or calibration required. One-wire protocol easy to use from an arduino or similar microcontroller. You can use multiple devices on the same single wire. They can even be powered off the data line (making them only two wires to connect -... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPetrStk on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very tiny, digital, extremely precise and fast temperature sensor. Works over 1-wire bus. Ideal for DIY projects. Easy to hook up to a computer or microcontroller. In a passive mode just 2 wires are necessary. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:I bought 4... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJollyen on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- easy to use. - good support (data sheet etc) - connect a whole bunch of these on the one wire bus. (use 3 pins from the arduino board and connect a dozen sensors. If you where to use a regular analogue temperature senor(LM335) to do the same, you would use a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuloko on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Equipment technology extremely advanced (1-wire) and complex in a very practical enveloping. Extremely accurate readings. This equipment can be used with various types of aplicaçõe, and is easy to handle. You will find several experiments on the Inte... Read more

Comparing size Device name
    0 0
  • posted byrobel on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The DS18B20 is a digital temperature sensor with a great accuracy. I have two of these and they agree within one sixth of a degree. The price here at DX is one of the lowest I’ve seen, unless you order bulk (thousands) quantities. Using 1-wire is pretty simple... Read more

DS18B20 in ds18b20 parasitic power mode
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections