DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA UV400 Protection Fashion Grey Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGekkegerrit1312 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Sunglasses! These sunglasses filter the sun very nice and feel like they're genuinely polarized. The glasses are made of plastic but the material is nice and firm. I’ve used these sunglasses in the car and during a walk and i'm positively surprised for this price. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilopez132 on 03/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good polarized sunglasses, they are a good looking ones at a good price. Fits perfectly to my face and gives a clear vision. Easy to wear, very very comfortables and not heavy at all. Cons:I found a small imperfection at the frame surface, in the inner side that is hidden... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBamza on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These sunglasses are super cheap and they resemble Oakley Holbrooks design almost exactly. The product shipped exactly as it looks in the photos. Came with a very sturdy, high quality, hard shell case which looks to be worth more than $10 itself. also included w... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections