DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA UV400 Protection Fashion Grey Resin Lens Polarized Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great value cheap great fit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTwilight1959 on 12/05/2014

Have bought a dozen or so of these pairs, over the last four years; some to use myself, others offered to friends and family. No complaint whatsoever - specially more so if you consider the price. Polarization is correctly oriented and effective. Shape is very comfortable and weight is low. All these ... Read more

Impression:Great value, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byHansBeentjes on 11/18/2014

Pros: excellent fit. Very robust frame. Very low price Cons: none yet Read more

Impression:great fit;

0 0 0

• posted byGekkegerrit1312 on 04/14/2014

Cheap Sunglasses! These sunglasses filter the sun very nice and feel like they're genuinely polarized. The glasses are made of plastic but the material is nice and firm. I’ve used these sunglasses in the car and during a walk and i'm positively surprised for this price. Nothing so far. Maybe the shape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilopez132 on 03/20/2014

Good polarized sunglasses, they are a good looking ones at a good price. Fits perfectly to my face and gives a clear vision. Easy to wear, very very comfortables and not heavy at all. I found a small imperfection at the frame surface, in the inner side that is hidden when I wear the glases. Also the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBamza on 06/27/2013

These sunglasses are super cheap and they resemble Oakley Holbrooks design almost exactly. The product shipped exactly as it looks in the photos. Came with a very sturdy, high quality, hard shell case which looks to be worth more than $10 itself. also included was a cleaning cloth. Very stylish and fit ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections