DX » Community » Reviews » Woven Pattern 3D Carbon Fiber Paper Decoration Sheet Car Sticker - Black (20 x 30cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheonac on 01/02/2014

Saludos. Compre estas laminas con la intención de usarlas para los retrovisores del coche. Pero al final acabe usándolas en la sujeción del escape de mi moto (GS500). Lleva mas de 6 meses y no tienen pinta de que vayan a despegarse. El tamaño es pequeño, depende de para que quieras usarlo te servirá o no. Donde las tengo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosmanap on 04/11/2013

It's an nice product from Dealextreme. Very nice texture and good quality printing. I use it for making carbon bonnets form my model cars. It sticks very good and it almost won't come lose. I also used it form making a custom case by fitting it on a Ipod Touch case and them spray paint it. It's rolled up so there are much folding lines in the carbon.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheymannn on 04/10/2013

You can use it on every device.It save your device and it looks great.And you can use it on your car but you can use it on android or iOS device too.It is really creative product to use.It's woven is very realistic and it has real carbon fiber pattern. It is not high quality if you look better.It is have some plastic feeling on my hand. Really great ... Read more

In plastic case Better look
    0 0
  • posted bydeniscabaldi on 02/03/2013

Excellent product, bought and I have no regrets. Product quality is excellent, the adhesive has texture, and the application is very simple. The final effect of application is very cool. I have no cons, the product is really worth. Buy and see! Buy and will not repent, applied in 2 smartphone, mine and my girlfriend. And left to make a phone one friend,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlad001 on 10/16/2012

the good stuff, looks well, a good structure of a material, doesn't look cheap hack-work, that is quite important it is possible to use in the car or for repair of gadgets, and in general quite universal thing no cons will be suitable for renewal of the rubbed and scratched black surfaces from metal, plastic and similar, the size could be more but also ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections