DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Pulse Scanning Wrist Watch Blood Pressure Monitor -Silver (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto Bien Practico rápido was very impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byojie04 on 11/22/2014

I was really glad i bought this monitor, i have been hoping and praying i am able to afford one for my loved ones and it was a great relief to know and find it easily affordable here Read more

Impression:Practico ,was very impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byThefa on 11/13/2014

Es de fácil uso tanto para inexpertos como para personas profesionales. Recomendado para uso de hogar. Práctico y de rápido uso ideal para tener en el hogar, fácil de transportar y de llevar en una maleta. Read more

Buen prooducto

Impression:Buen producto,rápido,Practico ;

0 0 0

• posted byPedroala on 11/02/2014

Buenos productos, muy lenta la entrega.pero lo importante es que si llegaron. Por un momento pensé que no llegarían, pero cumplen, Read more

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byUsmanZaman on 06/18/2014

A very cheap and easy to use blood pressure monitor. I was actually in search of a cheap wrist blood pressure monitoring apparatus but didn't succeed. Then as usual got it on dx and ordered it. It is accurate and gives a good idea of blood pressure status. To measure the blood pressure using this apparatus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVitec76 on 06/14/2014

small, accurate.Good construction. Good stuff. Good accuracy. Easy to use.It works well, and I learnt how to use it in 1 minute, by reading the excellent, short user manual. The manual is clear and to the point. It packaging was in very good condition, and included the batteries. I comes in a very strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLars71dk on 06/06/2014

This pulse scanning wrist watch is very handy and easy to use. The build quality is excellent for the price. It is easy to put it on the arm, press the button and measure the blood pressure. It comes with a nice plastic box for storage which protects the device. It looks like it also has a clock function,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAGouw on 06/05/2014

Measures blood pressure well and easy to use. Keeps measurements in memory for later recall is nice. The time & date cannot be set. After following the instruction how to set the time & date it seems like the instructions were for a different kind of device. I myself do not care about the time ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydialm on 05/17/2014

easy to use. Very convenient during transportation. Indispensable in trips. Runs on batteries. Quite accurate. Use it for medical activity. Has built-in memory. Good for people with coronary heart disease for the permanent checking of blood pressure. Very happy with the purchase. Will get some more. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMulletsp on 01/29/2014

Gostei do produto, funcionamento facilitado. Podia ser mais preciso. Testei diversas vezes no mesmo dia, e o resultado nem sempre foi o mesmo. Mesmo fazendo isso seguidas vezes, a diferença as vezes é brutal. A pilha dura bem. Ele é bem confortavel no pulso, e não ocupa espaç... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfpa123 on 01/17/2014

Very nice and easy to use. Just put in pulse and press the button!!! Very useful!!! Very cheap! Came in a box and have a nice plastic case. The manual is in english, very clear and instructive! The construction and plastics are not the best quality. If we treat the product with care can last a long time.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections