Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycengizbudak on 12/17/2013

Mine came DOA as well. Thanks to DX staff, a replacement is on the way. The lcd screen is very good quality, with a nice picture, and good brightness/contrast. No dead pixels i noticed. However on top of the screen, there are couple of horizontal black bars for which i requested a replacement. There are other options on DX but they seem as "sold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqsergey on 06/29/2013

Cheap. Corresponds to the description on the website. It is easy to install (for people with straight arms). Package wrapped reached quickly (less than a month and this is Russia) Packaging minimal. Came broken (photo lay) No sponge / dust cover on the back of the screen (pictured site is visible) Reorder probably will not. Though it is much cheaper ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byMellsilver on 04/23/2013

This thing works. And cheap. It is easy to install. Save a lot of money compares to when you send it to repair shop because in my country the price is triple and plus service charge, it can cost USD50. Packaging is minimal. My ordered item came in cracked. It doesn't have the sponge/dust cover on the back of the screen. Maybe improving the packaging ... Read more

Cracked.
    3 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections