Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaeng on 03/03/2016

Pros: - Good price for a good piece - Works great - Fits perfectly in the psp mainboard. - Low price - Usefulness 5 star +++++...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDaeng on 03/01/2016

Pros: It's a good quality screen module for your PSP. It's really like the original one, but i'm not sure that is 100% genuine overall rating: Good

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byciuafm on 11/12/2015

Pros: you can replace screen of PSP if it was cracked. Cons: WHY DO YOU NEED PSP? May be it's better to by new android tablet?

0 0 0

• posted bygodway on 03/27/2015

good

0 0 0

• posted byRanderrer on 03/26/2015

Pretty good thing - cheap enough and working pretty good. After the receive, had some scratches (on surface, not so serious) from the beginning.

0 0 0

• posted by3034837 on 03/25/2015

Pros: Cheap. Corresponds to the description on the website. Package wrapped reached quickly. Cons: Packaging minimal. Came broken, No sponge / dust cover on the back of the screen (pictured site is visible) Bottomline: You can take. At this price I think it is better not to find. But there is no... Read more

LCD screen is broken LCD screen is broken LCD screen is broken LCD screen is broken

Impression:Pour;

1 0 2

• posted byzaphry on 01/08/2015

Pros: Price & delivery time Cons: Quality is good, but definitely not great. Uncertainty that if product comes in as broken. Mine had 2 small stuck pixels on it which I don't seem to be able to get rid of, also the screen has some odd whiteish "glow" on background around the edge, no idea what I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeodi on 12/02/2014

É um bom produto, porém seu acabamento não é tão bom, não substitui 100% uma original, mas é um bom produto..

0 0 0

• posted bycengizbudak on 12/17/2013

Mine came DOA as well. Thanks to DX staff, a replacement is on the way. The lcd screen is very good quality, with a nice picture, and good brightness/contrast. No dead pixels i noticed. However on top of the screen, there are couple of horizontal black bars for which i requested a replacement. on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqsergey on 06/29/2013

Cheap. Corresponds to the description on the website. It is easy to install (for people with straight arms). Package wrapped reached quickly (less than a month and this is Russia) Packaging minimal. Came broken (photo lay) No sponge / dust cover on the back of the screen (pictured site is Reorder... Read more

2 0 1

DX Everywhere