Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucfi on 03/14/2014

it comes with a lot of product and for the price is amazingly cheap, with a little money you get a good quality and long lasting product. love the quality of the package. you have to be always alert to close it well and tightly or it can and may dry out, though it is kind of obvious it is better to close it strongly so as not to take any risks of ruining ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylcdcjal on 01/28/2014

Great product for the price. Intense color, easy to apply..spreads easily. Overal, it has a good fixation and it took a good scrub to erase the swatch from my hand. A little bit too oily and it takes a while to dry, so it may stain your make up if you wish to make a thicker line and wants to blink aftwards. The fixation is good for the price, but this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiHaHL on 11/26/2013

Quality is better than expected. It doesn't smear at all and it is very resistant. It takes a little more time to get dry when used (so you should wait a bit before you touch the area) Afterwards it becomes Very resistant. It is not really a con since all of eyeliners have that "con", but it really takes a minute more than on more "expensive&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflakky on 11/11/2013

It is really black which the more reason why love it and also it is very easy to apply. Although, the package sent to me does not have a brush inside ( I guess the must have been an omission during packaging), when I contacted the customer service and told them about it, they were really helpful and felt so sorry about the defective item.And guess what?... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCigeefoto on 09/28/2013

I love the fact that the brush is small so it's easy to use. Great price for a great product. No smudges when applied, and I love it so far. Cheap price, for a great product. shipping was very slow, it took about 1 month to receive, but it was worth the wait. The bottle is smaller than expected but i'm pretty sure it will last for a long time anyway,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

i love that it's not dry so it's very easy and a breeze to apply and create a cat eye look.it is in a very cute bottle.It's really black which i love,it is very easy to apply,it has a generous amount aswell which is a total bargain for it's price. the only thing i hate about it that it doesn't dries up fast,it's a total mess aswell when u make a mistake,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulohorta1 on 04/06/2013

I actually bought this eyeliner to check if it was as good as some of my friends told me. It is great indeed! It covers the eye with a dark and gorgeous tone of black, perfect for smokey eyes or just to make you look better. I think it's going to last forever because comes in a good quantity and we don't need to apply much of the product when using ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybrunafonseca on 04/01/2013

the product spreads well, has a creamy almost velvety touch. very nice texture and well pigmented. natural look, easy to use. I'm using it for 5 months and it still not dried! the brush is not good. you should have a proper brush to have a better look. the package is not good, onde you takes off, you stay with no plave to hold your brush. it's not waterproof ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDevrinna on 03/20/2013

It runs smoothly, it is true black, you have a free brush, it lasts all day long and it is really, really cheap!! No cons, maybe the brush could be better, but since it is free I have nothind to complain about!! I really love this gel liner, it is as good than others much more expensive, it is smooth and very easy to apply dries quickly on your eyes ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKakly on 02/27/2013

I can't believe how great is this product. The brush is ok, the eyeliner is very pigmented and easy to apply. Not too dry or too watery, what is great if you want to do 'cat eyes' for exemple. The price is great, you won't find any product with this quality for less than $ 10, so you should buy it. Hum... The brush could be better, but you need to have ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections