Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaestrada on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very affordable gadget. Works like a charm in Windows 7. No drivers needed. Mouse and/or Keyboard works flawlessly without a hitch. Well made, no signs of scratches at pull and push usb or ps2 devices. A must to with newest computers or android devices. Cons:Too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVesman on 02/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works in many different computers I have tried it on and I even got it to work with a KVM switch that was PS/2 Cons:None really. I tried it on an HP thin client and that did not work, but I didn't expect it to work in the first place. Also, without an exten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVertifai on 02/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with my local keyboard layout (Danish 101 key layout). No noticeably delay when typing. No driver is required, but you have to do a reboot Cons:Terribly N-key roll over! Only registers one key and modifier key at the time! This means that gaming is impossi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakeri on 01/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap, works well quite good product. Cons:European and canadian keyboards have more buttons than american keyboards and the adapter doesn't recognize pushes of these buttons. (for example on finnish keyboards with this adapter you can't use characters <, &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It doesnt need softwares to installation and you can use your mouse and keyboard without problems. It's great to use my desktop mouse and keyboard to play games in my notebook. It's easier to use. Cons:i really couldn't find any bad characteristic or dificult... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytteles2012 on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightweight, compact. The item works exactly how it's supposed to. When using my notebook over a desk, I like to use regular-sized mouse and keyboard. Instead of needing to buy new USB mouse and keyboard for about $30 (in my location), this did the trick. And I could use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuzzet on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really cheap and works like supposed. It's actually slimmer than in the picture in reality, which makes it perfect for many usb devices near it. Cons:It's not purple/green like in the picture, but you can just plug the keyboard in one, mouse in the other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertII on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Because of its small size it is a very handy tool to use as an interface between older keyboard and/or mouse and the modern USB-ports. The modern computers don't have the PS/2 ports available anymore but have quite a lot of USB-ports. This Slim USB to PS/2 ada... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeagle00789 on 08/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Use 1 USB port to connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse. - sleek design Cons:Because of the shape, sometimes you cannot plug anything in the other usb port when the usb-ports are to tight together. OtherThoughts:If they would rethink the design of this product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful to use legacy keyboard and mouse on a more recent hardware. The package is robust and the quality ok. Works well on Linux and Windows and there is no need to install a driver. Cons:no real cons, except the size must be considered on some laptops or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections