DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector for Iphone 3g (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 49 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byidrachev on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This at first sight is not particularly necessary and invisible thing, you can do a very good service to the safety of your Smartphone. Very good protects the screen from scratches smartphone, the film does not attract dirt pyli, easy to clean. Cons:The decal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdelange on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very nice screen protector for an even better price. I bought several of these screen protectors and used them over the past years. It keeps your iPhone 3(GS) protected from keys and other stuff you have in your pocket. The cleaning cloth is very nice to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRkhan on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap. You cant buy one in the shop in this price. - Effective. It protects the screen from scratches. - Useful. The touch screen is still useable after application.. there are others where the touch screen stops working. Cons:- Sticking it and ensuring that there are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystifmaister on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The screen protector is simply perfect, it fits perfect in the screen of my iPhone 3GS and protect's it from dust, scratches and the rest of the injuries which could suffer my elderly phone. Cons:The only con I find concerning to this product is the same that yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmerPin on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am delighted with the price of this product and it is good and the best is that you get 2 pack of the Screen Protector for iPhone 3G. I recoomend it. Its easy to use, you just remove 2 extra protections and add it to your iPhone!! Fits preety good! Cons:The honestly fal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhen555 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good screen protector, can barely tell it is on. It is very clear and easy to apply. if you mess up you can reapply it again . Pretty cheap and as good as the other ones I have gotten with cases. Cons:The bad thing about this screen protector is that it if you g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariavenged on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It protects the screen, so if you do like me and have the keys and phone in the same pocket, you wont get permanent scratches in the screen of your phone. - It's much cheaper than buying from an apple store or other stores. - You get a free little cloth to c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhen555 on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to apply onto the screen. Can re position and remove many times untill the desired fit is met. Once the screen is applied, you can barely tell its on. The only way you can tell is by looking at noticing the cutouts. There is no rainbow effect or peeling that I have f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunodgs on 04/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good price - Easy to use - Fits properly - Very translucent One pack comes with 2 screenprotectors It seems there is nothing on the screen. I have seen other screen protectos which kinda blur the screen, this one is real clear! =) I recoomend it. Its easy to use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirbilly on 11/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect transparency. Cristal clear. No glue residue after removal. Great price. Do exactly what is supposed to do. Cons:Applying can be a tricky job. Do its job, nothing else. I is not heavy scratch resistant. Eventlualy it will be warn off, there is in the m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections