DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art DIY Print Pattern Manicure Machine Stamp Set - Light Purple
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhcsleite on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very nice product, good quality. Easy to use. Delivered in perfect condictions in Brazil. - Produto muito bom, de boa qualidade. Fácil de usar. Chegou em perfeitas condições no Brasil. Cons:- Could have more patterns, but I'll buy again as a gift. - Pod... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomaska89 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Packaging was the same as product sold here for double the price good quality does what it says exactly as shown Cons:a little tricky to use at first metal plates not the best quality but they do the job OtherThoughts:The designs it comes with are really cute and includ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysavert on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I bought for my mother and she loved it. - even, it's worth. - Good price, - God quality; - Everything arrived in perfect condition. Cons:how it arrived in perfect condition have no downside to declare. OtherThoughts:my girlfriend liked it and I will buy one for her t... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections