DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Pulse Scanning Wrist Watch Blood Pressure Monitor - Blue + White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

cheap, fast delivery, light, the strap is confortable. easy battery replacement, easy intructions, easy menu. any grandma can figure it out I have no other monitor to compare so I can know about it's accuracy but I tested it in myself and in my wife and our blood pressures were presented just like they normally are in pharmacys (mine in normal range ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndakh4foiiku on 12/03/2013

It is cheap, it is simple, and anyone can use it. It is relatively gentle on the batteries, which will last you for quite a while. The wrist strap is sturdy and the velcro works just fine. None. I bought this pulse scanner since I wanted to keep track of my own blood pressure and heart rate since high blood pressure runs in my family. It works excellently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzamora on 09/22/2013

What you see is what you get, it comes in a box, in it's own hard plastic casing. Works fast, not blazing fast but get's the job done, it may throw some errors, but that depends on batteries and posibly calibration. Mine's still working and get;s the results fast. The greates thing i've found is that it doesnt pressure as much as some others do. So ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStj on 08/01/2013

1) Ease of use - for older people it is important.2) Compact - the set includes the packaging of plastic.3) Accuracy - the device has been proving to me and I was pleased with the results. No defects. I can say only moderately hard button. But this is not a disadvantage. I am very glad that I purchased this product! I am very glad that I purchased this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrenonet on 07/24/2013

Equipment that carries out what promises. Easy of using and done from quality raw material. his instrumentation is quite simple and of easy understanding. few functions. Não sou médico nem técnico em equipamentos médicos mas acho que funciona pois manteve um padrão muito próximo de outro equipamento que tenho aqui comigo ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytynlc on 06/11/2013

The unit is good. I bought this for my mom to monitor her blood pressure. Right now she can check anytime her BP thanks to this unit. Price is affordable if you compare to other stores especially here in my country where this unit is so expensive. Batteries are replaceable by AAA batteries. Work well. No negative feedback from my mother yet. Price is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodolfodiazc on 05/21/2013

Great instrument. This blood pressure unit is very easy to use and the batteries are also easy to be replaced when they expire. It is lightweight compact and ideal to take to trip because the box that protects it is pretty resistant sefuramente protecting the device. I recommend buying because its preety accurate and in general layer, the product is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorxywigor on 05/04/2013

Nowadays, due to the stress of everyday life combined with unhealthy habits, monitoring of blood pressure becomes extremely important as it helps in the diagnosis of hypertension and control of disease.The product is easy to use and handle, and lightweight and compact. Margin inaccurate, but it serves well in certain cases, memory could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzamora on 04/10/2013

Results seem reliable, Fast to give results also on Heart Rate. Pressure made ain't to much, feels soft not as other say, i've been using this since i started my career as a male nurse and feels and works like the other ones i've had None, really easy to use Pretty light to use in patients, comes with a handy instructions easy to use/read and a hard ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMHSOLISP on 03/19/2013

Blood Pressure Monitor/ Heart Pulse Rate Monitor your blood pressure away from home with this wrist blood pressure monitor. It is small enough to pack. Our compact digital monitor slips over your wrist like a watch. Automatically inflates to the correct level. Large LCD shows your blood pressure and pulse. Automatically remembers the last 40 measurements ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections