DX » Community » Reviews » Red Cross Pattern Portable Medicine Organizer Box - Red (4-Grid)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanplav on 01/28/2014

It's really lightweight and has a perfect size to carry on your pocket. It's cover is really strong and appears to be very durable. Also comes in a plastic bag, a small box and a medium Ziploc bag. The white box inside the container doesn't have the same size, so when you move the organizer, it makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Fits in hand and pocket. Can be used for other items such as craft beads as there are dividers in a drawer inside. The drawer can be taken out to make room for other things e.g retainer (depending on size). I'm using mine to contain my mini sewing kit. It seems durable which is handy. None. No complaints.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandamantion on 12/21/2012

Cute and discreet. Fits in hand and pocket. Can be used for other items such as craft beads as there are dividers in a drawer inside. The drawer can be taken out to make room for other things e.g retainer (depending on size). I'm using mine to contain my mini sewing kit. It seems durable which is handy.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections