DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Triggers w/ Silicone Cap Covers for PS3 Wireless Controller - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomi79 on 06/16/2014

Really good grip! Very easy install! Excellent, very comfortable accessories. Great cups/trigger buttons! Everyone should try! Without it you do not use more the joysctick. All for games just this!! It is guaranteed not to slip away. This really very good item! No exact size, but not great problem. (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvesparas on 05/26/2014

Very good item.Excellent fit to the controller.Upgraded game experience...!!easy to install to the ps3 controller.very good bundle.Great caps, makes it easier to tap the buttons. They fit snugly, and are easy to click on. Colour and quality is just as original. None that I can think of.great item It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykjurveli on 04/13/2014

- Very easy and quick to install on your PS3 controller. - The silicone cap covers gives you more precision for the thumb sticks, gives you the edge on online gaming! - The plastic triggers are great for racing games, I love them when playing GTA 5. - The plastic triggers are made from hard plastic and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJayNast on 01/27/2014

The triggers are fairly simple to install, same goes for the silicon caps. I really like that extra grip those silicon caps give since my thumbs tend to slip off the control sticks. None that I can think of. I tend to use the triggers only when I play racing games. The triggers are quite bulky and they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylsantana on 01/27/2014

I'm happy to say im very satisfied..... It's a good made triggers, you can easily put it on..... Jacket very good!!!! Besides protecting catilho help control the use of the very same!!!! Easy to fit, apparently sturdy, great designe..... No cons with the product..... It's easy to use...... I bought two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictortd on 11/22/2013

I bought these to replace my damaged analog silicone nubs that are on the PS3 dualshock joypads. The silicone caps are easy to apply and the triggers slide then snap on easily onto the trigger buttons. The trigger snap-ons also prevent the trigger buttons from accidentally going off if placed on a table.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byljampietro on 10/17/2013

extends the ps3 trigger buttons in a way that makes it very confortable use!! the silicon caps really help with the thumbs! a very good grip to the thumbs! the ps3 sticks get swet and always make the thumb slide out. it really prevents it from sliding! the caps helps a lot. the caps also protects the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraphaelmesquita on 10/10/2013

Really helpful to players with sweaty hands. The rubber covers fit perfectly on the analog sticks. At first glance, I thought this would be a replacement to the actual buttons, but reading the reviews i realized I could use it to try to solve my sweaty hands problem. And it did. Specially on the analog ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabosara on 09/26/2013

protect your device from dust helps you keep your controller in good and stylish look extend your controller life little hard to install and it require light hands sometimes it looks like its a little bit relaxed more than its suppose to be , but its not a biggy , you can either leave it and it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarcana75 on 05/23/2013

I bought these to replace my damaged analog silicone nubs that are on the PS3 dualshock joypads. The silicone caps are easy to apply and the triggers slide then snap on easily onto the trigger buttons. The trigger snap-ons also prevent the trigger buttons from accidentally going off if placed on a table.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections