DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Triggers w/ Silicone Cap Covers for PS3 Wireless Controller - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomi79 on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good grip! Very easy install! Excellent, very comfortable accessories. Great cups/trigger buttons! Everyone should try! Without it you do not use more the joysctick. All for games just this!! It is guaranteed not to slip away. This really very good item... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvesparas on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good item.Excellent fit to the controller.Upgraded game experience...!!easy to install to the ps3 controller.very good bundle.Great caps, makes it easier to tap the buttons. They fit snugly, and are easy to click on. Colour and quality is just as original.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykjurveli on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very easy and quick to install on your PS3 controller. - The silicone cap covers gives you more precision for the thumb sticks, gives you the edge on online gaming! - The plastic triggers are great for racing games, I love them when playing GTA 5. Cons:- The plastic t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayNast on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The triggers are fairly simple to install, same goes for the silicon caps. I really like that extra grip those silicon caps give since my thumbs tend to slip off the control sticks. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I tend to use the triggers only whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelmesquita on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really helpful to players with sweaty hands. The rubber covers fit perfectly on the analog sticks. At first glance, I thought this would be a replacement to the actual buttons, but reading the reviews i realized I could use it to try to solve my sweaty hands problem. And... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarcana75 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought these to replace my damaged analog silicone nubs that are on the PS3 dualshock joypads. The silicone caps are easy to apply and the triggers slide then snap on easily onto the trigger buttons. The trigger snap-ons also prevent the trigger buttons from accidenta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRhonny on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very easy to set it up on the ps3 controller. -It's way more comfortable to play with the silicone covers. In 'hardcore' games it'll made the difference. -The triggers are very good while playing FPS games, and it made a rest place for fingers. Cons:-I think... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRaonyPassos on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Im happy to say im very satisfied. It's a good made triggers, you can easily put it on. Jacket very good! Besides protecting catilho help control the use of the very same! Easy to fit, apparently sturdy, great designe. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:It is pretty... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCossack009 on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hello people, i just received this triggers 2 or 3 days ago, and im happy to say im very satisfied. It's a good made triggers, you can easily put it on. And also, you have a relax gameplay with this triggers, you also get a cap covers! So what are you waiting fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluciocecan on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to fit, apparently sturdy, great designe Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:I am a buyer already quite old at dx,'m always very critical of what I do reviews of the products I buy, but despite this piece is so small never got a product that is able to turn something bad in... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections