DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging Data Cable for Cellphone - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorgeNlE on 05/30/2013

I can send and receive data and recharge the Samsung Galaxy S3 battery with it, so it does what it is suposed to do. It is longer than the original S3 USB cable. It is cheap. I had no problem with it. I probably will buy one or two more to have one on each place I frequent, so I can have always one with me and do not forget it. It is long enough, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsouzaramos on 01/31/2013

It simply does what it's meant to do. I'm satisfied with the buy. - The cable length is more than enough to any use. - Tested in Samsung Galaxy S, S2 and S3 and it worked perfectly - The price is very good for a cable with this length It works fine! But in sometimes it's difficult to put cable in the phone. This is not a problem because it works well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybfmarques on 11/23/2012

- It simply does what it's meant to do. - The cable length is more than enough to any use. - Tested in Samsung Galaxy S, S2 and S3 and it worked perfectly - The price is very good for a cable with this length - No cons. The product really works great. It comes in simple plastic bag, nothing special, but it's a very cheap product and the cable length ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections