DX » Community » Reviews » 90cm Studio Flash Reflector Umbrella with Swivel Stand (Silver)
  • 5 star 14 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 02/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is cheap, and it includes umbrella/flash holder. Both items are quite ok, and cost-efficient. I will use it. The cloth is heavier than expoected, which is nice. Cons:Built qualitys is a bit flimsy, not expecting this to last long. One falling tripod and that's it, I ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybichilupa on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, the best for an item like this - Easy to use, easy to transport - Size - Stand included (good idea) As for the relationship of quality and price I think it would not be a problem, just as I am personally concerned I think that making material could be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBjornSeigers on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flash reflector umbrella is a great backup because of the price. This umbrella is cheap enough to take with you on a trip with an airplane without hesitating. Because if this one is broken, you just buy a new one. Quality is fine but not great, but what did you exp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBjornSeigers on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flash reflector umbrella is a great backup because of the price. This umbrella is cheap enough to take with you on a trip with an airplane without hesitating. Because if this one is broken, you just buy a new one. Quality is fine but not great, but what did you exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnoeg on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little umbrella. Does what it is supposed to do. Well suited for hobby use. Cons:The biggest downside is probably the build quality. The hollow aluminum shaft dents easily. when screwing it tight. Had to glue the shaft's end piece back on at some point.. OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydesigner2k2 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice light modifier! it does what it should, there is not much to say about this umbrella, it works. gives a nice smooth flash! build quality is ok for the price, im using it only for indoor shooting, not shure if it will stand up in windy situations... Cons:maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperFire2000 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I Actually had it crash down in a windy day on the beach, the metal rods were bend in half and unlike other mid-price umbrellas when I bent it back it was just like new!!! didnt break didnt deform. Stitching is very strong. Reflection is also great. the mount... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatenroshi on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price, the best for an item like this - Easy to use, easy to transport - Size - Stand included (good idea) Cons:- Quality - Stand srews - Umbrella holder a little soft OtherThoughts:This item has a good quality-price relationship. Is a good choice for a port... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobi1982 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As for the relationship of quality and price I think it would not be a problem, just as I am personally concerned I think that making material could be a little thicker because the material looks kinda too thin, but it's not a big problem for this money's wort... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaniminsk on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It do what it is supposed to do. Cheap and low weight. The swivel stand work ok and it is simple to attach to an illumination tripod Cons:Construction may be a bit poor. It will help to have a screw to attach to a standar camera tripod OtherThoughts:It helps a lot in ob... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections