DX » Community » Reviews » SSC P7-C 2800mA LED Module with Copper Base (3.6V~8.4V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywonderchild on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:perfect light. low consumption. high power. single word is great. Size : Ø 12 mm×6.54 mm Features : -A single LED package providing the world's highest brightness of 900 lm and the efficacy of 90 lm/W -Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy, a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexandrusa on 11/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits SKU8488 almost seamlessly (only the bezel edge is a little to thick, so you can't screw the lens all the way if you leave it unmodified) - Really bright light - No useless strobe- or SOS-modes Cons:- No mid/low mode, only high - Needs proper heatsinking, since it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandrusa on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fits SKU8488 almost seamlessly (only the bezel edge is a little to thick, so you can't screw the lens all the way if you leave it unmodified) - Really bright light - No useless strobe- or SOS-modes Cons:- No mid/low mode, only high - Needs proper heatsinking, since it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunrealspeed on 12/23/2010

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this drop-in because I wanted more power from my magl_ite, after a bit of fiddling I got a flashlight that was much stronger, like 9 times stronger. kicks all other flashlights I have seen except 5XCree but of course it has 1200lumens. This P7 drop-in c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinzane747 on 12/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:all the goodies in one package do not have to assemble wide operating voltage Cons:delicate reflector surface hot spot a tad tight for my intended purpose no 3 mode driver available... lo - med - hi.... come one!! please!!!!!! OtherThoughts:I got this to stuff in a 6 ce... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolara on 12/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid building, good soldering and nice matching of the emitter and the reflector. Better than shown in the pictures. Nice light pattern, strong thrower and adequate flood. Cons:Poor packaging. The zip bag is so thin that it´s almost a miracle the module has arr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDealHQ on 09/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality, just the right diameter for D-cell MagLites (possibly C-cell too, haven't tried), a complete drop-in package with minimal fitting for many flashlights. Cons:The price is a bit on the high side, although justifiable for those who can't be... Read more

2 0
  • posted byklacirtg on 04/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice compact drop-in module. Very esay to use, good built. I put it in an older German torch which had halogen bulb. I just replaced the old plastic relfector and the SSC-P7 led immediately light on with a very nice spot and all the same throw light! Later I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydx007 on 04/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Complete drop in package, no need to gather all the parts. Reflector is solid aluminium, with a good amount of screwed on contact with the heat sink. This is a good thing, the reflector gets hot too after a few minutes of usage. The soldering job was better than the one i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysatmatrix on 12/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it some days and it is perfect. I take it to put in a MAGLITE 3C and its exactly its size for it. But i will prefer to use it with 3 18650 i dont know if it will be destroy Cons:Anyway it is very bright but with two 18650 finish very soon the batteries.I would li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections