DX » Community » Reviews » SSC P7-C 2800mA LED Module with Copper Base (3.6V~8.4V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywonderchild on 01/20/2012

perfect light. low consumption. high power. single word is great. Size : Ø 12 mm×6.54 mm Features : -A single LED package providing the world's highest brightness of 900 lm and the efficacy of 90 lm/W -Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy, and low electricity consumption to replace ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexandrusa on 11/26/2011

- Fits SKU8488 almost seamlessly (only the bezel edge is a little to thick, so you can't screw the lens all the way if you leave it unmodified) - Really bright light - No useless strobe- or SOS-modes - No mid/low mode, only high - Needs proper heatsinking, since it gets really hot (without heatsinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexandrusa on 09/26/2011

- Fits SKU8488 almost seamlessly (only the bezel edge is a little to thick, so you can't screw the lens all the way if you leave it unmodified) - Really bright light - No useless strobe- or SOS-modes - No mid/low mode, only high - Needs proper heatsinking, since it gets really hot (without heatsinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunrealspeed on 12/23/2010

Bought this drop-in because I wanted more power from my magl_ite, after a bit of fiddling I got a flashlight that was much stronger, like 9 times stronger. kicks all other flashlights I have seen except 5XCree but of course it has 1200lumens. This P7 drop-in converts the dark forest to a sunny beach ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byinzane747 on 12/18/2010

all the goodies in one package do not have to assemble wide operating voltage delicate reflector surface hot spot a tad tight for my intended purpose no 3 mode driver available... lo - med - hi.... come one!! please!!!!!! I got this to stuff in a 6 cell mag that I modded to accept a 6 cell subc dewalt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolara on 12/08/2010

Solid building, good soldering and nice matching of the emitter and the reflector. Better than shown in the pictures. Nice light pattern, strong thrower and adequate flood. Poor packaging. The zip bag is so thin that it´s almost a miracle the module has arrived working. Many scratches inside the reflector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDealHQ on 09/10/2010

Very good build quality, just the right diameter for D-cell MagLites (possibly C-cell too, haven't tried), a complete drop-in package with minimal fitting for many flashlights. The price is a bit on the high side, although justifiable for those who can't be bothered or don't know how to combine driver,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byklacirtg on 04/28/2010

This is a nice compact drop-in module. Very esay to use, good built. I put it in an older German torch which had halogen bulb. I just replaced the old plastic relfector and the SSC-P7 led immediately light on with a very nice spot and all the same throw light! Later I will change D-type batteries to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydx007 on 04/25/2010

Complete drop in package, no need to gather all the parts. Reflector is solid aluminium, with a good amount of screwed on contact with the heat sink. This is a good thing, the reflector gets hot too after a few minutes of usage. The soldering job was better than the one in the picture on the product ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysatmatrix on 12/31/2009

I have it some days and it is perfect. I take it to put in a MAGLITE 3C and its exactly its size for it. But i will prefer to use it with 3 18650 i dont know if it will be destroy Anyway it is very bright but with two 18650 finish very soon the batteries.I would like a opinion how can i use 3 18650 mayby ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections