DX » Community » Reviews » 2.54mm 1x40 Pin Breakaway Straight Male Header (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by GabrielMini on 05/29/2014

Pros: good product and is very strong and durable. Cons: Sometimes it can be difficult to weld due to the small size of metal parts. For small projects, perhaps 10 pcs a lot, but the price is worth buying even if you do not use the total amount of it, it will be useful in other projects. OtherThoughts: If you need smaller sizes, with a knife or... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by JakoMeister on 10/04/2013

Pros: High quality product. its hard and reliable pins. You can solder to a lot of proyects. I use it to solder pins to a lcd 2x16 screen, to plug into a breadboard. But you can use with a lot of products of electronics devices. It has a great price and you can obtain a lot of pins for long time. It is perfect to use in breadboards proyects, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by capellamusic on 06/29/2013

Pros: Good quantity of pins, well distributed in 10 bars of 40, where we can easily break in parts as needed. I needed 16 blocks, but also needed 14 and 2 pin blocks for test purposes. Cons: None that I can think of. OtherThoughts: I needed these pins to solder on 16 pins 2x16 LCDs for replacement of the whole LCD module on ART racks from aroun... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hugomezarinaaim on 06/04/2013

Pros: Great packing and good build quality. They were really easy to solder to my PCB and all the contacts worked just fine! The packing looks like those ziplock bags, which are very useful. Cons: Non at all! It is ok for DIY for purposes. Only one of those pins came damaged. It is easy to bend it to its correct position. OtherThoughts: I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted by darmur on 06/02/2013

Pros: - Good product and great price - Very good quality - Very good quantity - Fits perfectly on female 2.54mm connectors - Fits perfectly on dupont cables - Excelent finish on the plastic molding - It can be easily cut also with hands, without tweezers Cons: - No gold plating, but for DIY projects it's not necessary - The packaging could be i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Elielx on 05/12/2013

Pros: They are little pin headers. Not too much to screw up. They are what they are, what do you expect? If you need pin headers, this s what you want. But you already knew that didn't you? Cons: Hard to find a con. I guess they could always be cheaper, but well. OtherThoughts: Well, There is only too much thought that you can give to pin heade... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hakkinator on 04/24/2013

Pros: Price is realy competetive. Cons: Did came in plastic bag - not in box like in pictures. Shipping time becomes too long lately from DX. OtherThoughts: These simple headers are the most used thing in my projects also thing for I want to spend as less money as possible. DX price is good - it's even better if you buy larger batches. One can... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lisa1 on 03/23/2013

Pros: Exactly what header pins should look like. Came in a bit bag full of them, as I ordered them. Will last me for ages. Very very cheap. Of a high quality. Good electrical isolation from each of the pins. No defects in the pins. Cons: NONE OtherThoughts: This is the kind of product which it is hard to go wrong with, they are manufactured nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vockhead on 03/17/2013

Pros: -They separate easily -Easy to solder to - Exactly as described -Fits into arduino pin sockets -There is plenty of room to solder onto, even if you are a beginner -The build is appropriate, it doesn't need to be super tough for it's application, so it looks like they kept the price point in mind and made it the appropriate robustness. - A... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Parkournerd on 03/11/2013

Pros: It works the way it is supposed to. The purpose is simple and it gets the job done. It came in a little plastic bag. They break cleanly and they're relatively easy to solder to. For example, I had to solder them to wire and that was easy. 5-10x cheaper than local Cons: The pins slide out of place a little easier but not a lot. You can put... Read more

They are what they are

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections