DX » Community » Reviews » 2.54mm 1x40 Pin Breakaway Straight Male Header (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Bueno Helpful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZcippy on 07/03/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 1 0

• posted bytr3intaydos on 05/27/2015

Pros: Very decent quality, snaps off cleanly, easy to solder and use on breadboards, tons of them for a very good price. Cons: None, these are excellent.

Impression:Bueno,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelkill on 04/08/2015

un componente basico para todo aficionado a la electronica. son perfectas para realizar proyectos con varias capas de placas y asi poder reducir espacio, muy faciles de usar y baratas. se pueden cortar en la cantidad que quieras y asi facilitar aun mas su uso, tienen una medida standard para que... Read more

Impression:Bueno,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylogger02 on 01/06/2015

Pros: its cheaper than the electronic shops but the same quality. Its better buy by dx. Contra: None The free shiping is the better

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

Very cheap product and very usefull on electronics. You need it when you have a new sensor that requieres soldering some cables. This way if you solder one of this pin breakaways you could plug and detach another cable without problem, this comes very handly when prototyping and working with you... Read more

Impression:Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byUFO89 on 10/21/2014

Great for adding pin header connections to custom DIY PCBs or existing ones like some of the LCD or power supply boards sold here. Decent quality and plenty of headers for many projects.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielMini on 05/29/2014

good product and is very strong and durable. Sometimes it can be difficult to weld due to the small size of metal parts. For small projects, perhaps 10 pcs a lot, but the price is worth buying even if you do not use the total amount of it, it will be useful in other projects. If you need smaller... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghostDancer on 03/01/2014

Good price , good quality (at least for me) . Good quantity . They fit perfectly in breadboards and everywhere i need them . Not that i can think of. It's difficult of find anything in something so simple. This product is ideal for DIY electronic projects and breadboards, and i'm not an expert at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysakobatoneko on 12/24/2013

Great packaging, comes in a ziplock bag. I bought these so I can solder 16 pins on a lcd screen, that was purchased on DealExtreme, since it didnt come with pins. They are very easy to break off and solder on the board. I dont think there could any cons for this item. This item could be used for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakoMeister on 10/04/2013

High quality product. its hard and reliable pins. You can solder to a lot of proyects. I use it to solder pins to a lcd 2x16 screen, to plug into a breadboard. But you can use with a lot of products of electronics devices. It has a great price and you can obtain a lot of pins for long time. It is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere