DX » Community » Reviews » 2.54mm 1x40 Pin Breakaway Straight Male Header (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 23 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabrielMini on 05/29/2014

good product and is very strong and durable. Sometimes it can be difficult to weld due to the small size of metal parts. For small projects, perhaps 10 pcs a lot, but the price is worth buying even if you do not use the total amount of it, it will be useful in other projects. If you need smaller sizes, with a knife or pliers can be cut to the proper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghostDancer on 03/01/2014

Good price , good quality (at least for me) . Good quantity . They fit perfectly in breadboards and everywhere i need them . Not that i can think of. It's difficult of find anything in something so simple. This product is ideal for DIY electronic projects and breadboards, and i'm not an expert at soldering. But is difficult to talk about something as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakobatoneko on 12/24/2013

Great packaging, comes in a ziplock bag. I bought these so I can solder 16 pins on a lcd screen, that was purchased on DealExtreme, since it didnt come with pins. They are very easy to break off and solder on the board. I dont think there could any cons for this item. This item could be used for other electronic projects, not just for arduino projects.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakoMeister on 10/04/2013

High quality product. its hard and reliable pins. You can solder to a lot of proyects. I use it to solder pins to a lcd 2x16 screen, to plug into a breadboard. But you can use with a lot of products of electronics devices. It has a great price and you can obtain a lot of pins for long time. It is perfect to use in breadboards proyects, the pins has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACOrtega on 09/03/2013

There is not much to talk about it, it is good. 2.54mm 1x40 Pin Breakaway Straight Male Header (10-Piece Pack) None so far. 2.54mm 1x40 Pin Breakaway Straight Male Header (10-Piece Pack) With several low cost board being sold without the header pins this is a good deal and absolutely necessary if you are an electronic hobbyst. 2.54mm 1x40 Pin Breakaway ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeanemat on 08/13/2013

Correct Pitch, no gimmicks does the job it requires. Shipping could be a little faster as per usual but this isn't negative to the item as such. Found the that plastic is slightly softer than other headers but this is good because it makes them easier to cut with scissors If you need some headers dirt cheap then grab these absoluter bargains, they do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySowee on 08/05/2013

Lots of tubing. I just can't picture myself running out of those someday. They are so much and so different that maybe i wont find use for all of them in quite a long time. May just how it came taped with a bad adhesive tape. The tape come of, the adesive didn't. Not really a con, but well. Its quite nice when you are working with low voltage and medium ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/20/2013

Large quantity of pins. Stiff enough we don't need to take special caution while connecting. Made with precision. Easy to break apart using pliers. More versatile than dual-row headers. Still a bit expensive. Plastic sleeve tends to slip a bit during mount. Should come in 5-packs. There's no much use at one time for 400 pins. If you need to solder a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycapellamusic on 06/29/2013

Good quantity of pins, well distributed in 10 bars of 40, where we can easily break in parts as needed. I needed 16 blocks, but also needed 14 and 2 pin blocks for test purposes. None that I can think of. I needed these pins to solder on 16 pins 2x16 LCDs for replacement of the whole LCD module on ART racks from around 1988 to 1998, in particular it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/04/2013

Great packing and good build quality. They were really easy to solder to my PCB and all the contacts worked just fine! The packing looks like those ziplock bags, which are very useful. Non at all! It is ok for DIY for purposes. Only one of those pins came damaged. It is easy to bend it to its correct position. I think i will buy another set of this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections