DX » Community » Reviews » 5W LED Flashlight (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroachroach on 06/05/2013

VERY bright! Looked at the light, and had to wait 30-minutes to see well enough to type this. Blindingly bright. Robust metal construction, comfortable size, grip. Uses common AAA batteries. No wrist-strap. I'm not sure that it is really 'waterproof', as stated on the label. The reflector is slightly larger than the emitter. So powerful that it feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristofst1 on 04/22/2013

The flashlight gives enough light, is very well build and is small enough to carry around. I tought it had a good price/quality. I haven't discovered anything bad with it so far since the flashlight just arrived this morning. It's just a pitty that youu have to wait this long that receive this item it took a month before it arrived. But I guess that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusacre on 12/30/2010

-The lantern has a good finish. -Full aluminum body construction -Offers a good light. -Uses 3 AAA batteries. -Appears to be resistant. -Does not consume much battery -It is a great gift. -No room to install a strap. This is very bad. -Beautifully designed. -This serves as a different and useful. -The quality of flashligths is very good! -Is a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 02/12/2010

Its a good cheap 3xAAA torch. Better made than the other 3xAAA torches I have bought. The best 3xAAA torch I have bought. LED could be better, its not 5W, more like a 3W LED, and its not the most efficient. Very mod-able! With little modification to the battery holder and tail cap, I can use P60 drop-in and an 18650. The 18650 needs a sleeve to hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharp3088 on 10/07/2009

Decently bright, uses AAA batteries instead of more expensive types. Good solid feel, good price. None really. Wrist strap would be nice. A wrist strap would be nice so I don't drop it while working in tight spaces. Bright, good solid build, works flawlessly. For under $10 you can't go wrong with this flashlight. It's a little bigger than some of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNisho on 09/03/2009

1) Good quality housing 2) Small, Ergonomic, compact & light 3) Good quality O-Rings 4) Good Throw & Beam 5) Quite Bright for the the Price 6) Clicky switch feels solid & tactile 1) No LED Driver, I don't suppose this is a problem because the LED would need 1110mA @ 4.5V to produce 5W. AAA Batteries produce 900-1500mA/H. Though I wonder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxorissao on 07/30/2009

- The range is really awesome! - Doesn't seem to consume much battery - Looked pretty small to me - Awesome build quality - The price is not that good - Doesn't have a wrist strap - Dont know whether or not it's waterproof - The light is kindda yellow, I own a 9-led flashlight which has a better looking color but shorter range. - The packing material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaasse on 05/27/2009

As said already but you wanna hear it again, so ITS BRIGHT! Very strong and impressive. Light can reach easy 50mts. Its very well build in aluminum. Very strong but not sure if its waterproof as it says. Dont really matter to me. I think this is more water resistant than waterproof. Since it is a very nice flashlight it should come with a pouch or box.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykengwei on 05/12/2009

My family is huge on camping and other outdoor activities, and this flashlight is truely amazing for that purpose. I had not long ago bought flashlight from elsewhere with nine LEDs, but this flashlight's one LED was much brighter. The light from the LED is well focused and it reaches very far, even on very dark nights so it's perfect for camping. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTw15t3r on 02/07/2009

Very solid, all metal casing that has a good feel. Looks nice too. The "lens" is glass, which means it does not get scratched as easily as plastic. Bright (won't advise looking into the beam up close). Uses 3 AAAs which are easy to find. Size wise, it's small enough to fit in your palm, and definitely your pocket, but maybe a little too heavy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections