DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Keyboard Protective Film for Laptop Notebook - Transparent Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrancel on 04/27/2014

Simple. Nice seethrough coulour. Bonds with the keyboard just great. Not to expensive. Light. Fingers easely hit keyboard, that`s a great thing if your fingers slip often on a keyboard surface and hit the other key by mistake. None that I can think of. Maybe there should be more colours available, but that`s not to relevant to be a con. Nice, cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioGSI76 on 01/09/2014

Very thin, very easy to install, soft to the touch, smooth finish. Muito fina, muito fácil de instalar, suave ao toque, bom acabamento. The edge is higher than the rest of the protection, and can touch the screen when you close the notebook. A beirada é mais alta que o restante da proteção, e pode tocar na tela quando fechar o notebook.... Read more

Instalada sem a borda. No Edge
    0 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

very good protector for laptop to not get water waste powder is very good easy to install to protect the keyboard very good not very good protector for laptop to not get water waste powder is very good easy to install to protect the keyboard very good very good protector for laptop to not get water waste powder is very good easy to install to protect ... Read more

Universal Keyboard Protective Film for Laptop Note Universal Keyboard Protective Film for Laptop Note
    0 0
  • posted byjordispielberg on 05/17/2013

Cheap laptop gadget You can find them at any hardware shop by the double of money. Antistatic covering, keeps your laptop keyboard free from dust and dirt. Mine came folded and bent so it was difficult to maintain it plain over the keyboard. Just as a suggestion to seller: place it between any cheap cardboard envelope. Post offices and postmen do not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshimeyoru on 01/19/2013

Very cheap cover. Silences keyboard typing sounds. Keeps dust and dirt from getting in between keys. Tricky to apply since it's a rather thin cover. Rather mediocre quality. It definitely is thinner than other covers i've seen so far, but it does its job pretty decently. Other than that, it's a simple rubber/silicone keyboard cover, so nathing much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimrmit on 01/04/2013

The film does a good job in preventing dust and water dropping into my keyboard. It gives a full cover for my ASUS laptop. The installation is really easy, you just need to peel off the film from the package and locate it precisely over your keyboard and it's done It's a bit adhesive, so the silicon gives a well attachment to the round of my keyboard ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections