DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 5-Pin Male to USB Female Adapter Cable for Laptop / Notebook - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeeyara on 03/18/2014

very compact easy to plug your device must fully support it you have to understand expertly how your device works to operate the OTG function with the right apps i did not use it because my samsung devices did not do any thing when i plugged it in. i guess no support. if you need to connect mouse or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBertuele on 01/27/2014

It's really a useful device: you can add a standard USB port to your Android tablet or smartphone. I used together with both and it worked! Connect USB card readers, USB memories, USB joystics and so on. It doesn't seem to be a cheap item, and it is strong. none. It works perfectly. I often use it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkcracker on 11/22/2013

El cable tiene muy buena pinta, funciona perfectamente con la acer a510. En cuanto a calidad es bastante aceptable y el precio, el mejor de internet. No es demasiado largo, lo que resulta mas cómodo, menos estorbo. la verdad muy buena compra la de este artículo Por el momento no he experimentado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorgoth12 on 10/13/2013

This USB On The Go cable (OTG in what follows) enables me many things to do with my android tablet. Works OK, till not interrupted (see cons). Well... I do not know if there is a problem with USB OTG cable or with my tablet... anyway: The communication via OTG cable is constantly interrupted. When using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymchanfran on 06/26/2013

El cable tiene muy buena pinta, funciona perfectamente con la Nexus 10. En cuanto a calidad es bastante aceptable y el precio, el mejor de internet. No es demasiado largo, lo que resulta mas cómodo, menos estorbo. Por el momento no he experimentado ninguna contra. Hay gente que dice que con USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanpj on 06/07/2013

Sturdy ends and good quality cable, it is't as good a branded, but it works for a fraction of the price. I have tested it in a sony tablet s and a motorola rzor, and works perfectly just like the originals. The cable is a little too thin and i worry about losses, errors and temperature. it has a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymishu13 on 05/16/2013

- It is compact - It has a nice aspect - I find it very easy to use - Doesn't need drivers - You can use it to charge the phone or other gadgets from the tablet - Very useful for file and music/video exchange - Can be considered too small - Doesn't work for all gadgets or devices Can be very helpful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 05/09/2013

You can't beat the price on this item !!! ° - Price is really good ! ° - Connectors are working properly. ° - No Hassle connection. ° - Maybe a bit short. ° - Micro USB is not really solid, but this is not really related to this item. I bought this to be able to connect my USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscontaldi on 03/15/2013

I own a Galaxy S3 and it detected as soon i plug the cable. I only tested with a couple of pendrive but they have all work. I had connection problems so a minor movement disconnect the device. In one oportunity my pendrive lost connection while playing a movie and later i could not write on it again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOdhinn on 03/13/2013

Great build quality. I can recoment this product for all people that want to use keyboard, mouse, usb device etc. for smartphone or tablet. I have tested it on my Android Xperia Neo, but if u want to use mass storage device u will need root and custom kernel for that. It works well with keyboard and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections