DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 5-Pin Male to USB Female Adapter Cable for Laptop / Notebook - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBertuele on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really a useful device: you can add a standard USB port to your Android tablet or smartphone. I used together with both and it worked! Connect USB card readers, USB memories, USB joystics and so on. It doesn't seem to be a cheap item, and it is strong. Cons:none. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymchanfran on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:El cable tiene muy buena pinta, funciona perfectamente con la Nexus 10. En cuanto a calidad es bastante aceptable y el precio, el mejor de internet. No es demasiado largo, lo que resulta mas cómodo, menos estorbo. Cons:Por el momento no he experimentado n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanpj on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy ends and good quality cable, it is't as good a branded, but it works for a fraction of the price. I have tested it in a sony tablet s and a motorola rzor, and works perfectly just like the originals. Cons:The cable is a little too thin and i worry about losses, err... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishu13 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is compact - It has a nice aspect - I find it very easy to use - Doesn't need drivers - You can use it to charge the phone or other gadgets from the tablet - Very useful for file and music/video exchange Cons:- Can be considered too small - Doesn't work f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can't beat the price on this item !!! ° - Price is really good ! ° - Connectors are working properly. ° - No Hassle connection. Cons:° - Maybe a bit short. ° - Micro USB is not really solid, but this is not really related to this item. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscontaldi on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own a Galaxy S3 and it detected as soon i plug the cable. I only tested with a couple of pendrive but they have all work. Cons:I had connection problems so a minor movement disconnect the device. In one oportunity my pendrive lost connection while playing a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdhinn on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great build quality. I can recoment this product for all people that want to use keyboard, mouse, usb device etc. for smartphone or tablet. I have tested it on my Android Xperia Neo, but if u want to use mass storage device u will need root and custom kernel for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGijsie on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like a charm. build quality is ok. usb connectors work fine. cable is nice and short so you don't extend the cables too much. tested on my galaxy s3 with a logitech usb mouse, and a logitech usb keyboard. you should also be able to connect a usb-storage device(stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoniocxv on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for a cable to my tablet, and this is a very good one. I can't say that it works with a 3.0 usb gadget because I have no one of then, but with all of my readers, usb, hard disk works perfectly. Fit perfect with the connector and I am very glad with it Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVangede on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works just as expected... I can connect and use mouse and keyboard and flash drives to my Sony Xperia Mini Pro Android phone :-) Everything just worked... Cons:cheap plastic... but it is really ok... It took quite a while to get it, but that is expected... I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections